ADVERTISEMENT

Sweet 16 - Day Two Thread (besides Duke)

The espn box score got all weird and said a guy named leaky black got a rebound, and Brandon Robinson is throwing up bricks for UNC.

I think it’s Luke maye is leAky black and Jenny Williams is Brandon Robinson.

This tournament can be a cruel cruel beast. Run into a team that goes off for even a half and you are likely heading home. So damn tough to navigate through. Don’t feel the slightest bad for UNC, nobody felt sorry for us when UCF started going off.

Reactions: Bludvls1
Why does Roy have White and William's on the bench?

Well you guys lucked out. I've seen a bunch of your posters [raying that we wouldn't meet in the finals. You guys know what would have happened. Have fun destroying VT in your super easy bracket. Will still the ref's help.

Well you guys lucked out. I've seen a bunch of your posters [raying that we wouldn't meet in the finals. You guys know what would have happened. Have fun destroying VT in your super easy bracket. Will still the ref's help.

Haha, said as you got blown out by a team we handled this year.

I have no shame in saying I’m glad your boys got their a**e* handed to them.

IAmAssHat, run along momma's callin' you

He is in Kansas. That’s what he does there.
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT