ADVERTISEMENT

Something I really love about Duke...

I love that we play the D2 champ every year. That’s just such a cool tradition... it is a cool thing for them, and it’s really good for us, and it is just generally respectful of the overall game of basketball.

Love this tradition.

Agreed, that is a very cool thing.

I love that we beat them every year, too. I remember being down at halftime to Drury when Jabari and Hood were at Duke. I had no idea where the heck Drury was at the time, and then 2 years later I was working at Drury for a short stint. Those high end DII teams have great coaches. There's not much money at that level, so it's mostly heart and guts.

That D2 champ is usually older and have been together for a while. But you get a better look at our new guys going up against an actual TEAM and not just some sorry D2 school

I agree. It is good to play teams that know how to play. Really makes your mistakes stand out while still allowing the guys to get comfortable as a group and be rewarded for doing things right.

I agree. It is good to play teams that know how to play. Really makes your mistakes stand out while still allowing the guys to get comfortable as a group and be rewarded for doing things right.
I dont think Ferris State knew much about playing this year!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT