ADVERTISEMENT

Seth Towns... is he coming to Duke

Probably not but I’d take him in a heartbeat. As some have said in other threads you can never have too many shooters

A lot of chatter on Twitter, granted its coming mainly from OSU people, that it's a done deal he's going to OSU. Does make sense...OSU's best returning guy is transferring, they have huge holes now.

I'm still holding out small hope until its official though.

A lot of chatter on Twitter, granted its coming mainly from OSU people, that it's a done deal he's going to OSU. Does make sense...OSU's best returning guy is transferring, they have huge holes now.

I'm still holding out small hope until its official though.
Plus he's from Ohio, I'm guessing OSU.

Was there word that Matt Hurt is gone, that's why he thought about coming to Durham?

FYI for you guys, just saw Towns is announcing between Duke and Ohio State tonight on Sportscenter at 11:00. I'm lost without live basketball....

Isn't he from Columbus? There has got to be an existing familiarity/comfort level there Duke cannot match, particularly under the current circumstances where he is unable to visit campus. I would be very surprised if he opted for Duke.

Isn't he from Columbus? There has got to be an existing familiarity/comfort level there Duke cannot match, particularly under the current circumstances where he is unable to visit campus. I would be very surprised if he opted for Duke.

I agree and I believe would feel like he gets more playing time there as well

Cassius never visited Duke before he committed. But I think Towns goes to OSU. Northland kids usually go there. Trey Burke is the only one that really got away. I think that was because they started recruiting him too late

Duke would allow him to get out, but not the pressure to put up demanding stats every game. At OSU, he will need to do a lot.

coming off a year absence from a major knee injury? Yikes, good luck at OSU.

Harvard and Duke degrees would have looked quite a bit better. Oh well, good luck to him, seems like a nice kid!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT