ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call

It's impossible not to believe in this squad, because they believe .They simply don't damn quit. Sure they can't throw a 3 in the ocean of they were standing in a boat but, it feels nice knowing they don't NEED to make 3's to beat top teams. RJ guaranteed a title this year, and so far him and Zion and co look like they have every intention to deliver. Bunch of lovable, monstrous kids this squad is.

I tried to find some pics of RJ's 'the look', or 'Stare down', but I couldn't find any. This one is the closest I came...he's focused...always.

0kHe8ss.jpg

OFC

Talent took over like I figured. We made them play the way we wanted them to play. Made them be iso scorers and limited 3s

I still can't believe we won without Tre. Wow. Virginia is a one seed in all likelihood.

Every Duke fan that gave this guy hell after the Gonzaga loss, me and a few other fans told everyone we will need this guy and boy did we ever!
That game may have been the best thing to happen to him. He wasn’t good that stretch against Gonzaga, but he did what winners do, he’s learned from it.

That game may have been the best thing to happen to him. He wasn’t good that stretch against Gonzaga, but he did what winners do, he’s learned from it.

Yes, but even though the ball didn’t go in against Gonzaga, you want the ball in his hands in the BIG moments. Should be a learning lesson for ALL (him and the fans as well).

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Yes I do- not top of the list tho. I’m a surly furious or summit saga guy. While @ JB Duke they had a great IPA on tap, I never did ask what I was drinking lol- sorry to get off topic!

Yes I do- not top of the list tho. I’m a surly furious or summit saga guy. While @ JB Duke they had a great IPA on tap, I never did ask what I was drinking lol- sorry to get off topic!
I threw down a 6 of Furious during the game. Drinking Goose IPA now.

We may not win it all (i think we will) but if not these dudes are gonna go out fighting like us Duke fans have never seen. THEY HAVE MAJOR FIGHT

Reactions: Quavarius
For those of you that have ESPN+ and are into rewatching our games, check out the split screen telecast with Jay, Reese and Greenberg. They have one camera for RJ, Cam and Zion and stay live during the commercials. It’s a pretty cool way to rewatch everything and definitely noticed some things I didn’t see the first time.

Reactions: Quavarius
Got caught without beer. Shitty planning. Guess I'll just have to settle for a great win.

Remember that alpha we lacked last year. When this kid signed, I knew he was going to be special. I know this was the mentality against Kentucky as well:

Now that's an alpha male!
Reminds me of Elvis (my favorite singer) singing 'Tiger Man'...

I am the King of the jungle
They call me Tiger Man
I am the King of the jungle
They call me Tiger Man
If you cross my path
You take your own life in your hands

Yep, that's our RJ!

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT