Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Turn the other cheek

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

Tlass

Starter
Sep 26, 2011
Durham, North Carolina
So my "friend" had an opportunity to score some Free duke tickets to tonight game against
Louisville, He declines them (Unc fan). Calls me afterwards to tell me of the opportunity and says Oh well it was such a late game didnt know if you'd want to go.Ths dude has known me and been my friend for over 30yrs, he know i'd go if it were a 2am game.. But i feel like he was trying to rub this in my face.. so I'm asking to board to vote on how to retaliate.:mad:

First of all I want to start off with that douche bag, Ross.....

Reactions: tison31
So my "friend" had an opportunity to score some Free duke tickets to tonight game against
Louisville, He declines them (Unc fan). Calls me afterwards to tell me of the opportunity and says Oh well it was such a late game didnt know if you'd want to go.Ths dude has known me and been my friend for over 30yrs, he know i'd go if it were a 2am game.. But i feel like he was trying to rub this in my face.. so I'm asking to board to vote on how to retaliate.:mad:
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/team/_/id/97/louisville-cardinals
Put a smack down on him and then end the friendship

Reactions: Tlass
If you're good friends, it's not something to end a friendship over, but give him hell and let him know how stupid that was.

The appropriate thing to do is somehow get him entered into a fake contest to win basketball tickets. Wait a couple weeks for this, don't make it too obvious that you're getting revenge.

You'll need to utilize a friend of yours, someone he obviously doesn't know who also has a good radio-type voice, to call him up and inform him that he's won tickets to the ACC Tournament and/or Final Four! The radio guy will confirm the details of the address where he'd like the tickets shipped (it's more believable if the radio guy already has his real address, and he's simply confirming). Tell him the next day that you orchestrated the whole thing. I'm certain he'll appreciate your creativity and efforts on making this fake thing happen.

The other option, is to push him off a cliff and don't look back.

Reactions: dukiejay
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/team/_/id/97/louisville-cardinals
End the friendship. He actually did you a favor because he showed you that he’s a lousy friend

Thanks guys, the board has voted and looks like a smack down is in order. Now i just have to get in fight shape develope a nice left hook, and its on..LOL.. But seriously I had a talk with him and he says he ment no ill will, so we squashed it. Cant lie the kick him in the nutz idea Show suggested did cross my mind as we hashed it out..

Reactions: PixelDevil
Thanks guys, the board has voted and looks like a smack down is in order. Now i just have to get in fight shape develope a nice left hook, and its on..LOL.. But seriously I had a talk with him and he says he ment no ill will, so we squashed it. Cant lie the kick him in the nutz idea Show suggested did cross my mind as we hashed it out..
PM me dude, I watch a ton of mma, which pretty much makes me an expert in the field. I’ll train you np!

giphy.gif

How close of a friend is he. I've got friends of over 30 years but most of them aren't that close. many are unc fans and know how big a Duke fan I am. Most of them would have done the same thing your buddy did simply because of this. They can't help it. They are unc fans. That's their nature. Bless their hearts. I would call him and tell him the exact things I just said. I've told some of my unc friends those very words when they get a little cocky when things are going well for them. OFC

Reactions: GillJET
Honestly, I think he was lying...he just wanted to get under your skin! Probably pissed that we're winning games with Bags on the bench...Fake News...he didn't have access to those tickets!

Seems a bit odd he wouldn’t offer up the tickets, but UNC fans will be UNC fans. I don’t think it’s something worth losing a friend over, though.

I’d just punch him in the nuts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT