Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Alex O’Connell: 9 pts/2 asts/super energy

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Deontae North: 24 pts/1 momentum killing meltdown/1 wimpy armpit punch

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

dukehokie

Jun 27, 2005
Gotcha @BluePhil. Good luck with the move.

Hard to argue with Tre or Marvin here. Tre sliced the zone press and kept them from going on any major runs, so I’m going with him. Marvin was steady and Wendell was good when he got mad. Marques was awesome in the first half and Elise keep us afloat.

And all joking aside, but if Deontae North didn’t go stupid, it might have been a tougher finish. So thanks to him.

Reactions: GillJET and Mac9192
I am the first one to give it to Allen.

He didn't shoot well again. But did everything he could to make other people better. He also passed an attitude test. I don't care what anyone says about his technical for clapping, he was a strong leader yesterday.

Bagley was great. And Duvall was our leading scorer. But Duvall made a lot of selfish plays at the same time.

Reactions: Mac9192 and HuffyJB
Gotta say, I love what I saw out of Bolden yesterday.

Reactions: dbav
I agree with Let'sgoduke. Allen is my pick too. He's the main one that looks for all his teammates. Carter will too, but as I've said before, Grayson bleeds Duke.
He had more assists than shots taken. To me that's pretty impressive considering the guy can score 20 if he wants to.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Went with Bagley, but Tre had a good game. It's nice to have a point guard!!!
OFC

Got some good contributions from many players, but I'll go with Bags. And as mentioned above Allen didn't shoot well, but he really passed the ball nicely. He just wants to win.

OFC

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
I'll go with O'Connell and Bolden. They helped off the bench and were big.

Overall team win.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
I'll go with O'Connell and Bolden. They helped off the bench and were big.

Overall team win.
I am a big O'Connell fan. He has been very impressive and plays with a lot of confidence. He, Bolden and Javin make for a very strong bench. Trent is the better option when he is playing well, but if it continues to play out the way it is right now, O'Connell could even move up the lineup.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT