ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt game postponed

For those that think this is just about basketball, you’re wrong. Its the principle. No one is mentioning what is happening mentally to many people during the Covid restrictions. It’s just not fair what’s being done to our children, elderly, and many in between. Use the “it’s just basketball” line somewhere else. It’s a half a** point.

If you’re so worried, stay home, and if it’s “just a basketball game” to you, don’t watch. We are only here for so long, and we have to live. Comes a point when this really isn’t about safety anymore, and we reached that point months ago.

Reactions: sheyduke
H1N1 is still around. 2018 was it's deadliest year. You know what the difference between how that is covered and how covid is? They stopped testing for it and quit categorizing deaths as H1N1 deaths. You know what else has effects on organs? The flu. You know what no one is dying from this year? The flu. Miraculously heart disease, the number one killer in America, is down drastically from its five year average. Hardly any death certificates are listed as natural cause deaths this year. Yes covid is a serious virus and it is a killer. But what it has turned people into is far worse than the virus itself. We have become a group of terrified and over dramatic cowards. Making us afraid of our friends, our neighbors and even our families. We call healthy people grandma killers if they don't wear a mask even if they aren't within 20 feet of someone else. Call people selfish for not living their lives in fear. It's disgusting, but you guys just know you did your part by covering your face with a useless piece of cloth and called out all of the people who don't comply with the overlords and post the videos on social media.

For those that think this is just about basketball, you’re wrong. Its the principle. No one is mentioning what is happening mentally to many people during the Covid restrictions. It’s just not fair what’s being done to our children, elderly, and many in between. Use the “it’s just basketball” line somewhere else. It’s a half a** point.

If you’re so worried, stay home, and if it’s “just a basketball game” to you, don’t watch. We are only here for so long, and we have to live. Comes a point when this really isn’t about safety anymore, and we reached that point months ago.

What you said is your opinion....and you are entitled to it....I don't have to agree with it, which I don't

If someone fires at me I'm firing back...and if it upsets you so be it...you don't have to respond with a smart ass comment...hell you don't have to respond at all
Didn’t upset me. I’m not the one blowing a gasket

Not predicting anything. But un many ways, this is like a first game. And K has historically had his team ready for these types of games.
Good way of looking at it. Although all this stop and start has to mess with this team. Granted, we built some momentum after the last win. I don’t know, hopefully he can get us ready for an upset.

Reactions: GhostOf301
Guys, move on. Clearly a group feels one way and another group feels a different way. Microcosm of our country. I thought we could keep this to college basketball and not create another “lounge” thread. So let’s get it back to that.

Good way of looking at it. Although all this stop and start has to mess with this team. Granted, we built some momentum after the last win. I don’t know, hopefully he can get us ready for an upset.
Funny thing about momentum, it needs momentum to survive. I have no idea what to expect. I will be in Dillsboro this weekend. Maybe I will get a chance to watch the game. This is the saddest year as a Duke fan for me. I am not even sure if I care that I miss a game. Gotta get out of this funk.

Reactions: IFaZe
Funny thing about momentum, it needs momentum to survive. I have no idea what to expect. I will be in Dillsboro this weekend. Maybe I will get a chance to watch the game. This is the saddest year as a Duke fan for me. I am not even sure if I care that I miss a game. Gotta get out of this funk.
I feel you. I havnt watched 1 Duke game this year...live anyway.

We may have to pull a Ohio state and ask for special exemption to the tournament. Will the Florida State game be played?

w7iZQt4.jpg

Yeah but thanks for the concern....didn't realize my opinion would upset you so damn bad.

Greatest and prettiest uniforms EVER....is that better? Sheesh
Predictable response, since you use it every time someone dares to question the almighty VA!

Everything sucks. Everyone else is a moron. Every player under performs, well except when the coaching sucks. Sheesh indeed.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
*Opinions. What’s wrong with you ? You ooze negative energy whether you realize it or not, which you don’t.

You are comical

If it bothers you as it seems it does just block me or go by my messages....pretty easy to do

Predictable response, since you use it every time someone dares to question the almighty VA!

Everything sucks. Everyone else is a moron. Every player under performs, well except when the coaching sucks. Sheesh indeed.

Damn man get off your high horse

Use it everytime huh? Yeah ok whatever the always right timo says

Just being honest and expressing my opinion lol. Take it how you want . Use it. Defend it . Just let it out buddy. We’re here for you

Reactions: KDSTONE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT