ADVERTISEMENT

Parking

robmac6978

Recruit
Mar 30, 2009
New Iron Duke member. I am taking in a few games this season. I need a little advice with where to park. I am going tomorrow. Any suggestions with parking and what is the best route to come in to the stadium. Thanks

Reactions: hart2chesson
I'm so jealous that you can get to some games! Cheer loudly for all of us!

I wish I could give you parking advice but it's been several years since I was there. I have read that Gross Chem is a good place to park.

Enjoy and take photos!

Just didn’t care for the sarcasm. Just a fan looking for help from True Fans. But whatever. No need to discuss it further.

Just didn’t care for the sarcasm. Just a fan looking for help from True Fans. But whatever. No need to discuss it further.
If you are INDEED an IRON DUKE, your parking privileges should have been spelled out and/or at least explained fairly well. I would contact the administrator of the group, and learn the parking privileges you're entitled. You shouldn't have to resort to a message board.

OFC

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
If you are INDEED an IRON DUKE, your parking privileges should have been spelled out and/or at least explained fairly well. I would contact the administrator of the group, and learn the parking privileges you're entitled. You shouldn't have to resort to a message board.

OFC

OFC
Look sir or madam was looking for help and that’s all . No need for you

New Iron Duke member. I am taking in a few games this season. I need a little advice with where to park. I am going tomorrow. Any suggestions with parking and what is the best route to come in to the stadium. Thanks
Sorry man, if I had seen this I’d have said to park a few places, they have stadium parking right around the corner from the WaDu Inn. They are for game days and are usually like $10. Iron Dukes might get access to a couple of the parking garages as well, not totally sure.

Hey I appreciate that. I was making my first trip up. I did the $100 donation. So hopefully I can attend a game or two this season on the waitlist. Something I have always wanted to do. Retired from coaching basketball last season after twenty years so I have the opportunity now. Me and the wife attended last night the whole experience was nice.

Hey I appreciate that. I was making my first trip up. I did the $100 donation. So hopefully I can attend a game or two this season on the waitlist. Something I have always wanted to do. Retired from coaching basketball last season after twenty years so I have the opportunity now. Me and the wife attended last night the whole experience was nice.
Awesome, glad you enjoyed it. Where did you end up parking? CTC is a great event.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT