ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

NICK COLLISON

I'm surprised it's not LaFrentz. I know that Lovellette was passed by Manning so it has to be since 1988

NICK COLLISON

I'm surprised it's not LaFrentz. I know that Lovellette was passed by Manning so it has to be since 1988

Correct!

Yeah, I would have thought LaFrentz myself. Collison is the correct answer, though. LaFrentz had a higher scoring average, but he also played 11 fewer games.

Reactions: geddoughton23
What is the last name of the pitching brothers who have both the most combined wins and most combined losses by brothers in major league history?

Last edited:
Yes i thought I remembered that.

While we're at it, what brothers combined for the most combined home runs in MLB history?

That is correct, the Aarons. It's kind of a trick question because unlike the Niekros, Henry obviously had almost all of them. Good job.

Reactions: geddoughton23
Don Larsen pitched a perfect game for the Yankees in the 1956 World Series. Within two either way, what was the most wins Larsen ever had in a regular season?

BOOGIIEMAN1914 is a Winner!!! Larsen won eleven games in 1956, the year of his Perfect Game and World Series MVP. His career record was only 81-91. BOOGIEMAN1914 is up

I'm not going to answer because my neighbor told me the answer. It's a great question. My only hint is if you live in North Carolina, there's a decent chance that your neighbor will also know

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT