ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

Both of you got one and it isn’t the same one so y’all can fight it out haha.. Sampson and Walton both have 3

Both of you got one and it isn’t the same one so y’all can fight it out haha.. Sampson and Walton both have 3

This is the problem when you have more than one answer. You go ahead hart. Let's try to keep it at one question answers. That was a great question though pisgah. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Prior to 1st year student-athletes being eligible to participate in varsity sports, NCAA had freshman only teams. What was the nickname for the Duke frosh teams??

OFC

Blue Imps. OFC

Sky good job buddy. I think the freshman football team played on Friday afternoons.The hoops squad usually played prior to the varsity tip-off....,YOU'RE UP! MAKE IT A GOOD ONE!

OFC

Sonny Jergensen wore #9 for the Washington Redskins. What # did he wear at Duke. OFC

You got it hart. Did my hint help? Pick us out a good one hart. You know the rules. There's a question on the other trivia thread that could have 5 possible answers. I just can't comprehend. ;) OFC

Thx buddy! Will do! OFC

One of baseball's all time greats (old school) is 4th on the all-time base stealing list w/OVER 800...name him.... OFC

What MLB team currently has a nine game winning streak in World Series play?

We have a winner. The Reds. They won Game 7 in 1975, swept the Yanks in 76 and swept the A’s in 1990.

Michael Jordan faced 269 different players in playoff series. Who is the only opponent to outscore him during a head to head playoff series ?

Last edited:
Michael Jordan faced 269 different players in playoff series. Who is the only opponent to outscore him during a head to head playoff series ?

Wow. Good question. Just curious, did you find out the answer from the new documentary? I haven't been watching it.

I'll say it occurred during the 95 playoffs, as MJ wasn't quite the same scorer that year, just coming back from retirement. So, let's go with Shaq.

I think the documentary inspired sharing the information, but it was not in the doc. A friend shared a link from Facebook to me with interesting Jordan facts and stats Monday, right after episodes 5 & 6.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT