ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

Not Clyde. He was an all-Star in the 80's and a role guy after bad knee injury in the 90's.

Was #2 draft pick between James Worthy at #1 and Dominique Wilkins #3. He beat them both out for rookie of the Year.

Not Aguirre, but they both were all-American's at the same college. (Not at the same time)

Last edited:
I had to look that one up. Great question, and a really surprising answer.

Not Sleepy. It was in Mike's rookie season, and they lost to a division opponent. (He was outscored by this guy by 1 point for the series, I think 118 to 117).

Not Sleepy. It was in Mike's rookie season, and they lost to a division opponent. (He was outscored by this guy by 1 point for the series, I think 118 to 117).

The 24 hours is up and you have stumped the Schwabs. Give us the answer and give us another one. Great question and one of us should have got it right. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Terry Cummings.

All-American at DePaul, #2overall pick, rookie of the Year over Worthy & Dominique. All-Star until he blew out his knee.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Norm Van Lier played then but he was know more for his defence. Seems like they had a big man that could score back then but nothings coming up. OFC

Name the 2015-'16 NBA MOST IMPROVED PLAYER AWARD WINNER. HINT:This one hurts a little... OFC

Well it wasn't Hanstravel, I think he was on his way out of the league by then.

Only three times have the national finalists in men's basketball been from the same conference. Which two schools were the first to play in one of these conference-national championships?

How many NCAABB teams have gone to at least 5 straight FF’s?

Bonus kudos if you can name all of them.

Was a 50 -50 guess. I knew it wasn’t 1 or 2 cause you said “name all of them”. Was pretty sure it couldn’t be any over 4 :D I looked it up AFTER

Yikes. Didn't mean to put this on hold for so long.

Before UNLV, who was the last school from a non-power conference to win the national title? Let's use the current conferences for simplicity, and say any school from a power 6 conference. Aka Louisville in the Metro Conference from 1986 will be considered the ACC.

Kansas City is correct. You're up.

I actually didn’t think that would be correct. Wow....little surprised. My first instinct was Indianapolis just because they seem to host every handful of years these days.

In the 2002 NBA Draft, most of us know about Jason Williams and Mike Dunleavy, Jr. being selected second and third, respectively. Who was the number one overall pick that year?

Reactions: GillJET
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT