ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

Hart2 chesson is on the clock. Hart2 chesson is up!!!

Thanks ged. Speaking of the 'Canes they were especially strong during the years of coaches Howard Schnellenberger, Jimmy Johnson, Dennis Erickson, Cheatin' Butch Davis and Larry Coker. Speaking of Schnellenberger, who preceded him as U of M head coach? OFC

hart2 chesson is right again. Ten great seasons from 1969 to 1978. He won Super Bowl XI, and had a record of 103 wins, 32 losses, and 7 ties. He was only 42 when he went to the broadcast booth

I'm sure that it wasn't Jon Robinson, who later coached the Rams. Robinson and Maden were best friends, but I certainly don't think so

John Robinson of Southern Cal and the Rams spelled his name John according to Google. He's 85 and alive, and John Madden is 84. I like both of them. I was a huge Rams fan when he was the coach

Who is number four on the Duke Basketball Career Steals List?

I'm not sure when it became an official statistic. All the players listed are after 1980.

GREAT guesses. Duhon is #1, and Grant Hill #7. I wrote the question in a hurry, and have since found a more reputable list. Laettner was # 4 on the list I saw. He is actually #5. The player we're looking for played in the late 1970s. This player has the most steals in any one season

GREAT guesses. Duhon is #1, and Grant Hill #7. I wrote the question in a hurry, and have since found a more reputable list. Laettner was # 4 on the list I saw. He is actually #5. The player we're looking for played in the late 1970s. This player has the most steals in any one season

Spanarkel

OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
Spanarkel is the answer. He had great hands and played with savvy

Certainly did ged!!!!

On to Duke Football. David Cutcliffe began coaching the Blue Devils in 2008. During that time he's had a season high 10 wins.

Tell me whats the LEAST NUMBER OF GAMES Cutcliffe won in a season?

OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
Since 2009-2010...which Duke player has the most fouls in a single season and just for laughs, guess how many?

Tremendous question and answer! I didn't think that Zoubek played enough to lead the category. Zoubek was my nephew's favorite player. The nephew was really big and slow. I was discouraged that he was rooting for Duke because his father loves UNC. I was so happy to realize that he liked Zoubek because Zoubek was also big and slow and effective

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT