ADVERTISEMENT

OT: any gamers out there

Just realized tonight that one of the parents at my kids/wife’s school works for EPIC Games and usd to work for UbiSoft. She was telling me about the servers that run Fortnite. It’s crazy!!!!
Have Fortnite, but haven’t played much. It seems kind of hard. Lol

Yeah, me and Jimbo from the Main Board play a shit ton of NBA 2k18 together. Got a regular crew of 8 or so dudes who play, and we hit the park at least four nights a week.

A lot. I miss playing video games. Growing up stinks at times. I still get in a little once in a while. Just stay away from those Doom games.

Reactions: Dad2ze
Fortnight is the best! Getting that Victory Royale is the closest I’ll get to the feeling of winning an NCAA tourney.

Another Fortnite Xbox one player....have only been playing a week but have picked it up pretty quick.

Basic premise - drops you on an island with 100 players and and you have to scavenge weapons and resources to try and survive the rest of the maniacs lol - it’s addictive

Another Fortnite Xbox one player....have only been playing a week but have picked it up pretty quick.

Basic premise - drops you on an island with 100 players and and you have to scavenge weapons and resources to try and survive the rest of the maniacs lol - it’s addictive
It is but at the same time, I felt like it was very difficult. I had to break away from it. Lol. Plan on playing again soon, but right now I’m all about FarCry5 and MLB the show 18.

Some of those guys that play are crazy good. I’ve found some guys I play duos/squads with outta Florida. I’ll admit they carry me most of the game. I’m kinda the cool uncle that plays video games with them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT