ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

Wow Sky thats close enough! Ted Roof CORRECT, 2003, Devils prevail 30-22! Take it away Sky! YOU're up! OFC

To be honest that was just a wild guess. After I had posted it I remembered that we play in chapel hill in odd years. Knowing me I would have put 2005. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Who was the first NBA basketball player to be drafted out of high school. OFC

Darryl Dawkins

... I think Moses Malone was drafted in the ABA. Not sure if Dawkins is right, though.

You are right about Moses Malone and the ABA. dukedevilz deserves to ask the next IMO OFC

Florida St

The ACC has stunk it up big-time in the CWS, but no one more than Florida State. They are 0 for 22.

FSU, Clemson, and UNC have combined for 42 CWS appearances, and no CWS Title. Wake Forest and Virginia (2015) are the only ACC Schools to win the CWS. Miami has 4 titles, but they all occurred while they were a member of the Big East.

Who is famous for saying. " Baseaball has ben berry berry good to me. " OFC

I think I remember his name is Chico but not a clue on last name??

That's close enough. Can't spell it anyway. Esquelo or something like that. Garrett Morris did the character. Morris was also great with the news for the hearing impaired. You are up. OFC

Ok I'm at work and this just popped in my head and should very easy. Hope it hasn't been asked yet.

Who is the all time leading rebounder in the ACC?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT