ADVERTISEMENT

One on one basketball.

IMO I say laettener, bias and Sampson are 3 best I've ever watched...in no particular order

Never watched David Thompson but have heard from older than me people that he was top 3 for sure...just going by who I have watched
Please start another thread....top ten ACC players ever. Would be fascinating. How many people would include Art Heyman? Responses are really gonna be age dependent.

Reactions: skysdad
Please start another thread....top ten ACC players ever. Would be fascinating. How many people would include Art Heyman? Responses are really gonna be age dependent.

Art Heyman vs. larry miller. About the same size. Big guards who could score and rebound. Played close to the same time. Heyman was a few years older but not a lot. Both had a big fan base. I don't know what kind of car Heyman drove on campus but rumor has it that miller drove a wussy blue Corvette up and down Franklin St. And yes dean knew. Now who wins this match up? I gotta go with Heyman. He was just too good. Who you got Will? OFC

How about Hurley vs. Wojo. Talk about two guys going at it. It would be like two brothers out on the carport hoop. I think because of his better scoring Bobby would win it. Both would be bruised and bloody and would come close to fisticuffs and bystander joel berry or is it jOel starts trash talking both of them they jump and whip berry's raw rear end right in front of hof coach roy williams and johnny tarheel swofford. OFC
Sky I saw that matchup when my son attended Duke BB camp.It wasn’t one on one but they played head up and Bobby dominated Wojo and it wasn’t even close.Btw this was after Bobby’s accident.Bobby was in a different league than Wojo

Sky I saw that matchup when my son attended Duke BB camp.It wasn’t one on one but they played head up and Bobby dominated Wojo and it wasn’t even close.Btw this was after Bobby’s accident.Bobby was in a different league than Wojo

Good story. Thanks for sharing it. OFC

How about phil ford vs. Jay Williams? I think even though ford was one heck of a pg I don't see him getting the best of Jay unless he starts dribbling the ball all over the place if he gets a lead. Problem in that is he's still got to get 21 points. OFC

Have you seen Show? Big man. I think he could get dirty too if he falls behind. I don't think he like to lose. You would be better off playing Mac. OFC

He's HUGE.....but he's as graceful as an elephant ....I will foul him out in 5'....it might hurt a little ...but I'll heal...maybe

I’m an mma kinda guy...I’m going with Meagher vs Tissaw. The game would go on for hours because neither would score much and would start to look more like a prize fight than 1 on 1.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT