ADVERTISEMENT

Official NCAA tournament thread day 3

Like I said in the game day thread, it is almost mathematically impossible to only foul a team 3 times in a half. Even more so with a team that plays that aggressive. Anyone what conference did those refs come from?

We would have advanced playing Missouri too.
Maybe. Who's to say they just don't do the same as Tennessee. If I'm a coach and play Duke in the tournament my strategy is flat out to foul the hell of them every possession. I bet you see the same result the majority of the time, because absolutely nothing will be said in the media.

Maybe. Who's to say they just don't do the same. If I'm a coach and play Duke in the tournament my strategy is flat out to foul the hell of them every possession. I bet it you see the same result the majority of the time, because absolutely nothing will be said in the media.
Possibly. Just disgusting watching this Houston and Auburn game. Both teams are shooting free throws here in the 2nd half like the refs are making $ for every whistle blown.

Auburn has shot 33 of them, while Houston has shot 27

Like I said in the game day thread, it is almost mathematically impossible to only foul a team 3 times in a half. Even more so with a team that plays that aggressive. Anyone what conference did those refs come from?

They had 11 for the game and weren't 4 of those because they had to go to monitor to check if they were excessive? Basically they didn't call anything on them as far as a common type foul. Just ludicrous...

Were the refs for our game from the SEC? cant find who they were...but found articles calling them into question on the way the game was called

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
  • Michael Greenstein Appears to be Pac 12
  • Kipp Kissinger Appears to be Missouri Valley
  • A.J. Desai Looks like ACC

This based on games they reffed this year. I found the refs names on the ESPN game day page for the Duke/UT game. None as famous as TV Teddy Valentine though

Could be UCLA Gonzaga in sweet 16. Looks like Singleton is okay. A sprained ankle; but he can play next weekend.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT