ADVERTISEMENT

Official NCAA Round if 64 Thursday discussion

You are F kidding?! Lol. WOW!!!!!!! Speechless…..they were one of a handful of title favorites!

He sold his soul for a nati in 2019 and a home win against Duke...

What was that crazy stat again on that 2019 VA team in the tournament, didn’t they trail in three or four games in the last 30 seconds? Auburn had them beat in the Final Four. Up two and fouled that Kyle Guy attempting a 3 with 0.6 secs. You just knew he was going to hit all three of them to give UVA the one point win. And he did. I think every Virginia player before that tournament started had a bowl of rabbits foot stew.

I still cannot believe how UVA blew that. Clark made an out-of-character mistake at the wrong time. Seeing Zona go down tickled me, though. Also, Tony Bennett is all class, his postgame news conference is a masterclass in how to lose with grace. I am not like that, 😂

How did the mountain west get 3 at large teams in the tourney? Saw a stat earlier after Nevada and Utah State last and before San Diego State won, the mountain west was 0 for it's last 11 in the tourney. Boise state also just lost to Northwestern.

How did the mountain west get 3 at large teams in the tourney? Saw a stat earlier after Nevada and Utah State last and before San Diego State won, the mountain west was 0 for it's last 11 in the tourney. Boise state also just lost to Northwestern.
Laughable, man. I've never been impressed with the MWC.

I think Houston wins, but I think their biggest concern is if Sasser can go assuming they win.

Well, it is looking like we will play Tennessee on Saturday evening. That's a Sweet Sixteen or Elite Eight match-up in the second round! Going to be a battle!

Texas A&M and Henry Coleman are getting hammered by Penn State. I think people are underestimating Tennessee.

Sorry, I forgot about UCLA. I'd add them to that. Of course, there's a ton of good defensive team's left. Better defense across the board in college basketball this season.

UH are not good....lucky to be up 10 on Northern Kentucky....no way are they the second best team in the country

Tennessee is starting to pull away. We will need to be locked in to beat them. They don't beat themselves. Our guards need to exploit their lack of consistent point guard play without their starting PG. I HATE Rick Barnes, so I really hope we can beat their ass.

Houston overcame one helluva effort from Northern Kentucky tonight. They need Sasser though to go deep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT