ADVERTISEMENT

Official NCAA Round if 64 Thursday discussion

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
Let’s keep all the game talk besides duke here..

Hoping for some nice upsets today.

Charleston over San Diego state is my upset pick of the day with furman over UVA possible.

UNCA could make it a lot closer than expect on UCLA as can Louisiana to Tenn

Ucla's Clark out for the year. Their center Bona has a shoulder injury but may play. UCLA is pretty thin up front without Bona. Gonzaga is a team to keep an eye on. Everyone forgot about them but they are playing better. Memphis is my sleeper I think they take out Purdue.

Reactions: Fourteen44
Well furmans best player is out with 4 fouls with 16 min left

It furmans best player wasn’t saddled with foul problems, Furman wins by 5-7.

I do believe the ACC was, in fact, overrated.

Reactions: AlanInNJ
Let’s keep all the game talk besides duke here..

Hoping for some nice upsets today.

Charleston over San Diego state is my upset pick of the day with furman over UVA possible.

UNCA could make it a lot closer than expect on UCLA as can Louisiana to Tenn
You were right about Furman

Reactions: pisgah101
Wow, UVA was about to ice it and then missed big free throws and the Clark turnover ended their season. One turnover and a couple missed free throws can be your undoing in this Russian Roulette NCAA Tournament. Ultimately though you have to say kudos to the winning team for hitting that 3-point shot. UVA gave them an opening and they took them out as a result. Tough ending.

Texas AM CC is in Brandon millers ear. Wow. Can only imagine what they’re saying.

Ucla's Clark out for the year. Their center Bona has a shoulder injury but may play. UCLA is pretty thin up front without Bona. Gonzaga is a team to keep an eye on. Everyone forgot about them but they are playing better. Memphis is my sleeper I think they take out Purdue.
After handing a title to UNCheat, Gonzaga is dead to me ☠️

Still think it is odd that UVA got a higher seed than Duke. They might have won as a 5 seed. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT