ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- Duke Vs UVA

a 7 min drought isnt going to cut it...need to at least drive the ball. Still in this but going to be tough

We lose because we can’t run offense. Almost 8 minutes again with no FG…this happens every game and has the entire year.

Scheyers offensive philosophy has stink, stank, stunk all year. This is just the norm every single game.

I’ve never ever seen a Duke team that can go 5+ minute stretches every game and sometimes 2-3 times a game like this….it’s embarrassing offense and we’ve run it all year.

Reactions: Ryyse and PittPoker
He was sure as shit fouled before gtfo come on refs make the right decision!

WOW THEYRE SO FULL OF SHIT IT WAS CLEAR THE FOUL HAPPENED BEFORE THE BUZZER WOWWWW

I mean really unbelievable horrible call…and they get to rewatch it all…no excuse…they should all be fired.

Reactions: ioliva
I know the woman’s team made a mockery of trying to petition but scheyer should easily have a case here. That was horribly called, it was absolutely clear that the foul came before the buzzer

And there’s another garbage charge call should’ve been a flop but what you gonna do playing 8-5

Lmfao another charge? Wow this is bull shit scheyer have some balls and walk your team off the court. I don’t care Duke getting robbed

How come proctor doesn’t get an and 1 on that drive? More contact than virginias last FTs

Another should be and 1 compared to what they’ve called

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT