ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- Duke Vs UVA

Surely the coaches have told flip the whirling spinning drive into the lane isnt his best idea????? Its a TO 90% of the time yet he is still doing it. Our defense has been good for the most part but offensively we need more options and better decisions...too many offensive fouls in a half.

Felt like we should have gone in the locker room with a 6 point lead. Way too many turnovers. Flips gotta settle down.

A lead at the half against a top 10 team on the road. Let’s go!

I think we win.

Reactions: christophero
2 point lead at the half. I'll take it but we need to cut down on turnovers and Flip needs to stop playing like Greg Newton.

Reactions: AlanInNJ
Flip's athleticism would be tough to handle in the post, yet we dont seem to post him up at all...bit late in the season to start but would be better than the turn over drives he does all the time

The start to this half is soley in coaching. What was the message and plan in the locker room? Damn man. One plus side, zero chance Mitchell goes pro the more I think about it

Looks like if proctor/roach dont continue to score we are going to struggle...no one else seems to be able to contribute with any consistency

Lol remember when kcoach said he preferred schutt over whitehead? Dariq a sniper

Let's goo! Proctor playing phenomenal....I pray we get a sophomore Proctor but I'm not holding my breath.

Let's goo boys

Reactions: AlanInNJ
Looks like if proctor/roach dont continue to score we are going to struggle...no one else seems to be able to contribute with any consistency
Grandison and Whitehead have helped, but that’s set up by guard penetration kick outs.

better figure out the switch on Clark or he's going to layup us to death.

Young also shouldn’t be no where guarding Clark . That’s a mistake

well...great movement from uva for a dunk and then no movement for us and a TO...

Virginia wants a foul but it should’ve been a jump ball starters

good grief our offensive sets are just awful.....running it with 10 seconds to go and then it looked JV

We're playing like we have a 10 point lead with 2 minutes left. Just letting the shot clock go down until 5 seconds left.

The ball dies when we have it in Roach's hands...Proctor was driving and dishing ...and getting into the paint....too often the ball is stationary on the top of the key and then its a panic drive or 3....need to be more fluid

Franklin misses but can’t be bothered to rebound unreal

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT