ADVERTISEMENT

Newest Kenpom ACC ratings

Just curious where did the 15 team sit in in kenpom as of right now? I remember it being low but not sure how low
We floated between 40 and 60 up until the Sulaimon exit, I believe in December (right around the big Wisconsin win) we were top 20, then fell off. We definitely were never as bad as 78 though.

Reactions: pisgah101
Does anyone have a screenshot of the updated KenPom conference "expected" finish in the ACC as of today?

Does anyone have a screenshot of the updated KenPom conference "expected" finish in the ACC as of today?
I don't. But we did move from 82 to 73 in Adjusted D after the Wake game, thought the move might have been bigger than that though. You can see the guys are communicating so much better on defense. I also really like how we are now defending the pick-n-roll.

Reactions: Quavarius
I don't. But we did move from 82 to 73 in Adjusted D after the Wake game, thought the move might have been bigger than that though. You can see the guys are communicating so much better on defense. I also really like how we are now defending the pick-n-roll.

Yeah I track the game-to-game rankings after each game. I wanted to see if he had updated his conference standings since preseason, where he had us winning the conference with a 12-6 record I think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT