ADVERTISEMENT

NCSU vs UNCHEATs

It's really loud, like impressively loud. When the commentators say "PNC is rocking" they don't have to pan to a shot of three grandmothers like they do for UNC football games.

Yeah, I don't usually comment on crowd noise, but that place...WHEW! If State could keep from shooting themselves in the foot so damn much, they could take this thing.

OFC

Reactions: PixelDevil
State has been down twice by 14 and cut it to 3/4. The momentum is in the Wolfpack favor. If they buckle down and can do up by 5+ they’ll win this game.

Those come backs take a lot out of you sometimes though and you run out of gas.....they just need to try to get to half time in good striking distance

Can't get over the hump. They need another run to end the half, they can't go into it being down 7+. Their offense becomes so anemic in a half court set. Come on State.

They are ugly, Sky! That jacket, either he has dozens like it, or that sucker has been around a long time...cause I've seen that one in tons of games

OFC

Dirt I got a serious question to ask you. We're both from hof coach roy williams generation. I don't know about you but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing an outfit like that. Not in the 60's, 70's , 80's. At no time would I wear that. It looks like the Easter suit his mama bought for Easter Sunday when he was ten years old. I can't believe he's wearing that outfit . OFC

Last edited:
Dirt I got a serious question to ask you. We're both from hof coach roy williams. I don't know about you but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing an outfit like that. Not in the 60's, 70's , 80's. At no time would I wear that. It looks like the Easter suit his mama bought for Easter Sunday when he was ten years old. I can't believe he's wearing that outfit . OFC
I bet he still wears High Karate deodorant too!

Dirt I got a serious question to ask you. We're both from hof coach roy williams. I don't know about you but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing an outfit like that. Not in the 60's, 70's , 80's. At no time would I wear that. It looks like the Easter suit his mama bought for Easter Sunday when he was ten years old. I can't believe he's wearing that outfit . OFC
Had a guy one Sunday wear a suit like that to church. One of the deacons came up to me and was like “What in the hell is he doing with that on in the house of the Lord.”

NCSU got the momentum and lost it. Need another runit before halftime. OFC

Had a guy one Sunday wear a suit like that to church. One of the deacons came up to me and was like “What in the hell is he doing with that on in the house of the Lord.”
I’ve laughed to the point of tears reading these two posts.
Well done men.

No way, Sky! That outfit is hideous! But Roy is a trendsetter!

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT