ADVERTISEMENT

NCSU vs UNCHEATs

Here’s a stat I heard today on the radio. Ol Roy has won 15 times in Raleigh against NC State. You have to go back 65 years to find 15 wins by State against unc in Crapel Hell.

ok...as long as NCst wins by 1 I will forgive them for the mindless plays when down by 2

Reactions: Dad2ze
Anyone that's been watching state this year knows this, they don't have a guy. They don't have the guy who will get you buckets at any point. Markell Johnson is the closest thing and he's not there yet.

to quote dumb and dumber..so you're saying theres a chance.....each time they got close it was a false dawn! There really was no chance....dang it!

You just can’t play the way they did tonight and expect to beat anyone worth a sh#%.

They repeatedly did stupid stuff, would come charging back, only to do things we’ve all seen them do for years.

Well them Old State fans will have to deal with another sweep from the cheats. Hard to believe the media still tries to portray this game as a rivalry. State will always play 2nd fiddle to the holes

There is such a thing as hating a team too much. State puts so much pressure on this game and UNC.....does not.

No way, Sky! That outfit is hideous! But Roy is a trendsetter!

OFC
I told my wife, who is a UNC fan for some crazy reason that the sad thing about Roys Sport Coats is he probably buys them at the best Mens Store in Chapel Hill and I bet he pays at least 1000.00 for them. He probably doesnt know about Hope Harbor where he can get the same coat for 12.00.

I’m worried about Sean May. Every time I see him on the bench he gets fatter and fatter. Maybe @OldasdirtDevil can get a pic of him from the bench and make him the poster child of Jenny Craig or something.

3cwWWMQ.jpg

OFC

So what exactly were the announcers saying about Cam Johnson’s injury. I was on the elliptical the whole second half and had the volume down. Know it was his knee and saw he came back out to the bench near the end of the game. Hopefully it’s nothing serious that would cause him to miss any time.

So what exactly were the announcers saying about Cam Johnson’s injury. I was on the elliptical the whole second half and had the volume down. Know it was his knee and saw he came back out to the bench near the end of the game. Hopefully it’s nothing serious that would cause him to miss any time.
Cramps

State relies on chaos to generate O. They run helter skelter and throw up the first open shot that presents itself, or attack the rim when their helter skelter motion causes a defensive lapse.
Which CAN WORK. So long as the chaos is controlled to some extent. As they get successful during a run, they get more and more chaotic. Which leads to TOs and badly missed shots (deadly vs UNC).

Every OFC on this board just lost a little respect for you for even thinking of putting a Tar Hole jersey on them.

Let me say this. My limited ward robe has nothing close to that wussy blue other a couple of light blue .dress shirts. Lot's Duke Blue tees and sweats though. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT