ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA tournament day 3

Look at the bright side Blue Devil Nation, at least we aren’t a pathetic bunch like those Kentucky fans. I wonder if they are sending death threats to the officials of their game like they did to John Higgins years ago.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
And he's a good dude. Mark Few always brings in good guys. If Few never wins a title he'll go down as possibly the best to never win one.

Reactions: christophero
Swarther could have gone pro he was rated around where Keels was. But he came back. Imagine that. People seem to like playing there. (Not comparing them to us; just an observation)
Timme now with 27.
Watson and Smith have really come on for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Looking at how things have went for Keels he was really a three-four-year guy. He was never going to be NBA-ready in two years. I hate that he made that choice. He and his team held Duke hostage by leading us on. Jon and the staff will not make that mistake again.

They need to win it all to get respect. But 8 straight sweet 16s is great. Now I hope UCLA beats them. They owe them for that bs halfcourt shot in the final four 2 years ago.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30

Tcu had the cover then didn't after they fouled with .7 then covered again with the 3 at the end. Brutal any way you had it

They need to win it all to get respect. But 8 straight sweet 16s is great. Now I hope UCLA beats them. They owe them for that bs halfcourt shot in the final four 2 years ago.
Oh I respect them. I just hate Andy Katz saying no one has ever went that many in a row or a player doesn't go to 3 straight sweet sixteens. Um.....we've had a ton of guys do that.

Oh I respect them. I just hate Andy Katz saying no one has ever went that many in a row or a player doesn't go to 3 straight sweet sixteens. Um.....we've had a ton of guys do that.

Jay Wright salivating over Izzo and Michigan State's 25 straight NCAA'S and said it had never been done. Well, technically but if not for the COVID year of 2020 Duke would have made 25 in a row. (Dean Smith had 23 in a row in case anyone was wondering.)

Jay Wright salivating over Izzo and Michigan State's 25 straight NCAA'S and said it had never been done. Well, technically but if not for the COVID year of 2020 Duke would have made 25 in a row. (Dean Smith had 23 in a row in case anyone was wondering.)

I love Izzo, but the whole Izzo in March always wins narrative is pushed hard. And he does, but he can't win a title other than 2000. And let's be honest; if Corey Maggette returns for his sophomore season, Duke was cutting those nets down in 2000.

I love Maggette but he may have been ineligible if he came back due to some high school stuff. Thats a big if lol.

I thought all of that came out later, and it didn't take anything away from the '99 team he played on, either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT