ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA tournament day 3

Check the stats. I did. When K State was down 60-56, Kentucky had shot 15 FT’s, K State 12.
Lol you need to check the stats - 11-4 in fouls in second half when game was tight. The second half they finished “even” but uk fouled 7 times in 44 seconds to extend the game. Ouch.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Lol you need to check the stats - 11-4 in fouls in second half when game was tight. The second half they finished “even” but uk fouled 7 times in 44 seconds to extend the game. Ouch.
Sorry, 9-3, then 10-4….still finished even with uk fouling like crazy in final 44 seconds.

Good thing free throws don’t tell the whole story in fouling within the game.

Bama and Tennessee lose, I am gravy here on out. But MSU or KSU curb stomps Tennessee if they can even get past FAU. KSU knows the rigor of Big 12 and Izzy will knock that crap off so fast if Barnes pulls the same sh!t…

Hahaha. You’re letting your hatred for Kentucky blind you on seeing the game. Kentucky shot 17 FT’s, while committing 17 fouls. K State shot 22, while committing 17. And yes, I realize K State shot at least 6 when being intentionally fouled.
Bottom line? K State made shots at the end, and big ones. And I’m glad they did.

Let's just soak in the fact that the kitty cats lost. Can't pick apart all the fouls but what I doknow is the kitty cats were in the bonus with around 12-13 minutes in the second half and Tshiebwe was all over the back of the ksu players rebounding

Last edited:
Reactions: Fourteen44
Hahaha. You’re letting your hatred for Kentucky blind you on seeing the game. Kentucky shot 17 FT’s, while committing 17 fouls. K State shot 22, while committing 17. And yes, I realize K State shot at least 6 when being intentionally fouled.
Bottom line? K State made shots at the end, and big ones. And I’m glad they did.
Hahaa you’re letting your pride get in the way, or you just don’t understand foiling and momentum within a game. I just cited concrete stats that affect the momentum, but you’re focused on free throws (even being so obtuse you cite 17 fouls on UK, but ignore that 7 we’re in final 44 seconds). I won’t even mention the 8 free throws KSU shot in last minute. Should’ve been more but, you guessed it, UK had fouls to give all the way up to about the 18 min mark.

Yikes.

Let's just soak in the fact that the kitty cats lost. Can't pick apart all the fouls but what I doknow is the kitty cats were in the bonus with around 12-13 minutes in the second half and Tshiebwe was all over the back of the ksu players rebounding
Agreed. I don’t need to go back and forth when I just called it. 😳

Hahaa you’re letting your pride get in the way, or you just don’t understand foiling and momentum within a game. I just cited concrete stats that affect the momentum, but you’re focused on free throws (even being so obtuse you cite 17 fouls on UK, but ignore that 7 we’re in final 44 seconds).

Yikes.
Yikes? Read my post. I fully acknowledged that K State made at least 6 FT’s in the final minute or so. Take those away from K State, and it’s still not one sided. One sided would be 20-8.
I have been onboard during the tournament that the officiating is awful. But, I didn’t see the refs trying to help Kentucky like you’re suggesting.
Bottom line is the team that made plays late won, and no matter your response, I’m happy it wasn’t Kentucky.

But, a Kitty cat was guaranteed to lose that game. KSU finally gets payback for the 1951 NCAA Championship loss...

UCLA is my team now that Duke is out so I have to cheer for Gonzaga to lose. UCLA should have Singleton back, which is good. Their freshman wing Amari Bailey has been tearing it up. He is definitely OAD.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Yikes? Read my post. I fully acknowledged that K State made at least 6 FT’s in the final minute or so. Take those away from K State, and it’s still not one sided. One sided would be 20-8.
I have been onboard during the tournament that the officiating is awful. But, I didn’t see the refs trying to help Kentucky like you’re suggesting.
Bottom line is the team that made plays late won, and no matter your response, I’m happy it wasn’t Kentucky.
Yes, yikes. It’s scary how far off you are here.

No, you cited the total free throws. I’m citing fouls, especially a wide margin at a key juncture of the game. That’s how basketball goes sometimes. Keep trying to refute my accuracy here - this is dumb though. I’ve proved my point and can smile knowing UKorrupt is out. Cheers!

Nowell has really deep range. I've watched a good amount of their games and made a bit of money betting them 😅. That step back from Johnson was a heck of a shot. And massoud is a 40% shooter.

Are Izzo's teams built for the tournament? Seems like they always win a few. They nearly took us out last year. They ended Zion's career. They play physical. That 2015 team was not one of his better teams but they still made the FF.

oof...offensive foul call on BU was iffy and they hit a 3....Creighton getting the rub of the green at the end

Down goes Baylor. Creighton is legit. Really wanted that Baylor Schierman kid through the portal. He can ball.

I now hope Michigan State wins the East. I like Izzo. I'd like to see him get another title this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT