ADVERTISEMENT

My normal thread page

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
just went back several pages and showing a mixture of threads that's not in order. Shows a lot of April threads including game day threads for the NCAA tourney. Anyone else having this problem and if it's only me anyone know how I can fix it. If anyone gets this message please e-mail me at grandpateat@gmail.com if you know how to fix it. This thread is not even showing up on my current thread page. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Seems like I got it figured out thanks to K-Ville. OFC

I came on here and had the same problem, Sky. Didn't see this thread because all the threads were back from April. I went to the top of the page (right above the STICKY THREADS on the grey 'Title Line'),and hit the 'Start Date' and the more recent threads showed back up. But then I noticed that it still didn't have the last thread that was posted at the top. So I went back up at the top (Title Line again) and clicked 'Last Message'...that put everything back to normal.

Whew...I wonder if there are more posters having this trouble, and what caused it. There are at least 2 of us. I hadn't changed anything either...it was that way when I signed on.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
I came on here and had the same problem, Sky. Didn't see this thread because all the threads were back from April. I went to the top of the page (right above the STICKY THREADS on the grey 'Title Line'),and hit the 'Start Date' and the more recent threads showed back up. But then I noticed that it still didn't have the last thread that was posted at the top. So I went back up at the top (Title Line again) and clicked 'Last Message'...that put everything back to normal.

Whew...I wonder if there are more posters having this trouble, and what caused it. There are at least 2 of us. I hadn't changed anything either...it was that way when I signed on.

OFC

K-Ville told me he had the same problem a while back but he fixed it by going to the bottom of the page. Thread display options. That's how I fixed it. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT