ADVERTISEMENT

Confession time fellas

hart2chesson

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Oct 13, 2012
Tarrrrrrr........Heeeeeels!!!!!

Here we go Tar Heels, Here we go!!!! Guys I have pulled what I believe to be THE BEST TROLL JOB EVER the last several years, as a Dook fan. I am in fact a regular (under another name of course) on THR and IC.

I can't get enough UNC, I love my Heels, and yes this season under Hubert sucked for me!!!

APRIL FOOL!!!
#RoyKnew
#GTHCGTH
#DukeForFiftyNineYearsStrong

I would pull for China vs 'The holes, as most of you know!!!

OFC

Last edited:
You kid but I would be surprised if there were not one or two very good long-term trolls among us. In fact, every blue blood likely has what I would term a serial troll hiding amidst them. Human nature being what it is, I doubt that I am engaging in paranoia. Now if I could just figure out who to play a prank on I would do it. Right now, the women that I am around would be more likely to slap me than laugh.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
I don't believe for one second that Hart could be a Cheater fan, or imposter or anything like that.

Hart you are the most True Dark Blue Person on this board. You are an inspiration to us all. They should take down the James B. Duke statue on East Campus and put up a statue to you.

OK, I'm done.

I don't believe for one second that Hart could be a Cheater fan, or imposter or anything like that.

Hart you are the most True Dark Blue Person on this board. You are an inspiration to us all. They should take down the James B. Duke statue on East Campus and put up a statue to you.

OK, I'm done.
Lift!!! I am OVERWHELMED!!! Thank you much my friend!!!

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT