ADVERTISEMENT

Since it is off season and time seems does let us forget

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
First of all let me warn all that this thread is of deepsouther epic proportion but some things just can't be said in a couple of sentences and I am grateful for those who can read through it. I just want to make sure everyone Duke fan on this board and every cheater fan troll that can't keep their upright noses where it belongs be reminded of the AFAM cheating scandal that lasted over 20 years and their sly lawyer team and 18 million dollars got them out of it scot free. I have to hand it to them though it was a well thought out and devious plan allowing the entire student body to take a sure A without ever going to class, write a paper or even lift a finger. If I were a legitamate grauate and alumni of that university I would be raising some high cane. I have friends and family that earned their degrees there the right way by working part time for several years to improve their posterity and havebthe opportunity for a better way of life. Now we have countless numbers of alumni from that university using that cheap degree to take jobs away from students who worked hard. Don't try to tell me it happens everywhere. The only place I know of is unc cheater u at cheater heel. Here are just a couple of names that this happened under their watch. dean smith, mack brown and our current ACC commisioner johnny "tar heel" swofford. They all knew and were involved in the planning. No hof coach roy williams wasn't there when it was created but the program was there when he returned because his players were taking the course. He knew about it because when the critics came out in against the program his players stopped taking the course. Then he had the arrogant audacity of saying because of the long drawn out process of getting them off it hurt his recruiting. How arrogantly stupid is that and how many sports fans besides cheater fans did he actually think he could fool. Rumors out there are programs that are now in trouble are going to hire the same law firm cheater u did but not at the cheater u discount. Just remember this. That nasty and rancid dirt is still under the rug. OFC

First of all let me warn all that this thread is of deepsouther epic proportion but some things just can't be said in a couple of sentences and I am grateful for those who can read through it. I just want to make sure everyone Duke fan on this board and every cheater fan troll that can't keep their upright noses where it belongs be reminded of the AFAM cheating scandal that lasted over 20 years and their sly lawyer team and 18 million dollars got them out of it scot free. I have to hand it to them though it was a well thought out and devious plan allowing the entire student body to take a sure A without ever going to class, write a paper or even lift a finger. If I were a legitamate grauate and alumni of that university I would be raising some high cane. I have friends and family that earned their degrees there the right way by working part time for several years to improve their posterity and havebthe opportunity for a better way of life. Now we have countless numbers of alumni from that university using that cheap degree to take jobs away from students who worked hard. Don't try to tell me it happens everywhere. The only place I know of is unc cheater u at cheater heel. Here are just a couple of names that this happened under their watch. dean smith, mack brown and our current ACC commisioner johnny "tar heel" swofford. They all knew and were involved in the planning. No hof coach roy williams wasn't there when it was created but the program was there when he returned because his players were taking the course. He knew about it because when the critics came out in against the program his players stopped taking the course. Then he had the arrogant audacity of saying because of the long drawn out process of getting them off it hurt his recruiting. How arrogantly stupid is that and how many sports fans besides cheater fans did he actually think he could fool. Rumors out there are programs that are now in trouble are going to hire the same law firm cheater u did but not at the cheater u discount. Just remember this. That nasty and rancid dirt is still under the rug. OFC
Very well said Sky, and I do my part helping them not forget it!!!!
OFC

It doesn’t matter, vacated or not, they beat us, we lost. They played their hearts out and won it. Us acting like anything else happened just looks like weak sauce.
The sensitivity hahaha. We all know we lost the actual. What does that have to do with the vacated wins and the record

Brilliant summary of the shenanigans over there Sky.Dean definitely hatched the scheme because K was winning, winning, winning. Dean couldnt handle it! Mack got in on it,because he just couldnt win, 2-20 in his first two years....OFC

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT