ADVERTISEMENT

Minneapolis

That’s cool. I hope you both enjoy it.

I really don’t think I would go if it were within walking distance and someone gave me free tickets. I would sell the tickets though!!
I sold one ticket for Saturday already. Got $450. If I sell the 2 for Monday. I’ll come within $50 of getting all my money back for all 8 tickets.

Reactions: DukefanKY
@dukiejay im in town Saturday and Sunday for sure. Send me a message if you would like to grab a drink or meal at some point. Went to the TWolves and Heat game on Friday night to watch Jones, Winslow, and D-Wade.

Reactions: dukiejay
Torture... I wouldn’t wanna be around it.

In ‘06 Coke Fest put on a concert in Monument Circle (Indianapolis) as a Final Four festivity. I drove over with some friends to check it out and it was soul crushing... Idk what I expected but I was in high school and I didn’t expect the Final Four to be blasted everywhere I guess. Luckily, I got to enjoy ‘10 and ‘15 in Indy.

@dukiejay im in town Saturday and Sunday for sure. Send me a message if you would like to grab a drink or meal at some point. Went to the TWolves and Heat game on Friday night to watch Jones, Winslow, and D-Wade.

Nice. I’ll let you know if I make it down there. It’s not easy getting in and out of downtown right now.

1st guest speaker: Bill Walton. Gary Williams yet to speak.

@pisgah101 please start a “bail FTB out of jail” gofundme page. I might need it.

Reactions: pisgah101
Just got to our seats. Vertigo is kicking in!

In all seriousness, it’s a pretty cool stadium. Be a lot cooler if Duke was playing!

One of my buddies and I did not go into the games last night. This was my fifth straight Final Four and I could not justify paying the $$$ for what tickets were going for last night. I had never seen tickets as high as they were last night in all my years attending The Final Four.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT