ADVERTISEMENT

Marvin Bagley III

I can hardly wait to read the bitching from stupid steat about K screwing up the lives of more 5 star players. And UK must be near a melt down.
I'm sure the mildcats are going crazy....I'm not even going to waste my time going over there to look...I have to shower after going there and it's just too late right now!!

Getting me on the board in August means only one thing - something AWESOME happened!

Welcome Marvin Bagley III! I'll temper my excitement a little because I thought last year was the best recruiting class in history - but - we should be really, REALLY good. GO DUKE!

Agree but duke has a true pg now and if they stay injury free, watch out. My question will be the 3 spot - Tucker will have to step up or bagley/Javin may need to play there a bit. Grayson and Trent can't do it all there with little depth.

Reactions: christophero
Welcome to Duke Marvin!!!!....Love that he is going to wear #35.......it will be great to see that number gracing CIS....#also would love to see the others again...#4 #22 #23 #11 #33 and etc.....#dukeallday

Getting me on the board in August means only one thing - something AWESOME happened!

Welcome Marvin Bagley III! I'll temper my excitement a little because I thought last year was the best recruiting class in history - but - we should be really, REALLY good. GO DUKE!
I had the exact same thought about last year, but it's still fun to get hyped...truth is we could have this class AND Luke stayed and still no guarantee at all we even make elite 8....I feel great about our chances though!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT