ADVERTISEMENT

Marvin Bagley III

SoCal_Dukie3:
"I'm all for talking trash on other programs but you're way off on Duval. Don't believe everything you read lol."

gary-7:
"Go somewhere else and peddle your weak spin. Duval's "academics" are a joke."

Haaaaaaaaa, love it. He is so damn pathetic.

Reactions: Quavarius
gary isn't very happy.....Lollll!!!

pin2013:
"Bagley to Duke.

They just became the clear favorite."

gary-7:
"Disgusting. K is a shyster of the lowest magnitude, conning these kids over and over."
Gary-7 aka Flatarheel and stupid steat can kiss coach K's new and improved bionic body parts and they can kiss my you know what!

Speaking of Knox, I'm wondering if this is why he didn't come to Duke because he knew behind the scenes Bagley was coming. Hmmm

Reactions: vcugreg
As many times as someone or multiple someone's were updating Marvin Bagley III's Wikipedia page earlier, no one has updated it since he officially announced his college choice lol

Last edited:
What does it say now? I looked but didn't see anything listed for college
When I checked jut before I made my last post, it didn't list a college and it still doesn't but he's already listed as part of the roster on the Wikipedia page for the Duke 2017-18 season

That was crazy!! All those schools being listed....I didn't know people could go in and change wiki content
Yeah it was. One person even changed it to "eat sh*t" lol. Yeah I think as long as you have a Wikipedia account then you can go in and edit anything on any Wikipedia page.

Duke is getting RJ Barrett also.
Yeah I've heard that a lot of people think RJ Barrett will choose Duke too and he's already reclassified from the 2019 class to the 2018 class. If he chooses Duke like most Paola think he will then that will give Duke 3 straight #1 ranked players in a row.

I'm pretty sure around 11:30 last night, there was a collective shitting of the pants on thr and rump rafters.....love it. K is owning their azzes.

Now it's time to stay healthy, once again it will be interesting to see how K handles this many talented bodies and a few egos. Just from reading a few things early in the season last year it seemed there were a few locker room issues. Should be a fun year.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Just hoping for a healthy team year round for once. I think we have a solid 8 man rotation now and possibly 9. And yes I know K usually sticks to 7-8, but I do think he was honest in his intent to expand his depth, what that means from game to game Im not sure but players better be ready.

I'm pretty sure around 11:30 last night, there was a collective shitting of the pants on thr and rump rafters.....love it. K is owning their azzes.
What's amazing is that some uk posters actually believed they had a shot with Bagley despite him never going there for an official visit! Just shows the delusion over there.

I remember how last season ended and how down we were. Exciting times now to be a Blue Devil fan for sure. An injury free season coming up could be something really special. Can't wait.

Last edited:
SoCal_Dukie3:
"I'm all for talking trash on other programs but you're way off on Duval. Don't believe everything you read lol."

gary-7:
"Go somewhere else and peddle your weak spin. Duval's "academics" are a joke."

Haaaaaaaaa, love it. He is so damn pathetic.
Duval is actually very bright, what the hell is Gary talking about?

Reactions: christophero
Cannot wait for the start of the season, but I'm definitely keeping my expectations in check after last season's experience. Never did I think depth would be questioned last season with how much talent we had returning/coming in, but I guess you never know how things are going to work out. The area I'm a little worried about is proven depth on the wing this season. An injury-free season and we should be fine there though.

Cannot wait for the start of the season, but I'm definitely keeping my expectations in check after last season's experience. Never did I think depth would be questioned last season with how much talent we had returning/coming in, but I guess you never know how things are going to work out. The area I'm a little worried about is proven depth on the wing this season. An injury-free season and we should be fine there though.
I agree and I get it. I understand especially when people say the injury thing is an excuse, sure is. I guess then we should stop using it when referring to 2013 with Ryan Kelly, 2011 with Kyrie, 2016 with Amile etc. last year was a perfect storm of injuries that I hope we never see again in our lifetime as fans. Here's to an injury limited season and success on and off the court.

Oh Duke Basketball, how I freaking love you.

Now K, please.. Don't play 6 players with all this talent.

If K is a man of his word, remember after the South Carolina loss he stressed having more depth. Now let's see if he plays all of those bodies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT