ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall Marshall Marshall

Why are we debating it??? This a preseason debate. Pretty damn obvious to me that Luke has zero problem hanging points and being a total player at Duke.

Just looked up the stats vs Utah. Marshall had only 4 rebounds? If I were 7+ ft and just stood there, I probably would have more than 4 fall into my lap.

^ It's hard to look at the "stats" and get a clear picture. For one, it doesn't tell the whole story. Marshall was in foul trouble for a lot of the game so that plays a factor. But let's be honest....Marshall didn't play particularly well on Saturday. He knows that too. He's averaging about seven rebounds per game, which I think is pretty decent. More than anything, I think Marshall is really suffering without Amile by his side.

I stand corrected aah55...I was thinking "franklin co"...but to the larger point which is Luke being more consistently productive offensively by conference play, he's starting to show flashes now, a half here and there as evidenced by the Utah game. I just think this will be more of the norm for him by Jan/Feb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT