ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk a little Duke football.

I read where Coach K said Jones is pretty fast. That's good news too. Keep the defense honest. How about our O-line. Can they keep Jones protected. I don't care how good you are you can't pass or run laying on your back. OFC

Reactions: harttochesson
Thanks Hart. I'll have to play it in the background. My brother wrote a play that is being performed at the Kennedy Center that night at 6. So the play will be on the tablet and the game on TV, haha.

injury updates
just read on 247 where 3 season ending surgeries are being performed today
frosh s javon jackson left foot fracture
r frosh dt zach morris micro fracture surgery on right knee
r senior thomas sirk achilles tendon
we all knew about thomas but javons injury was news to me. zachs is really bad. after zach last years acl and now this i am worried he might never be able to play.

Thought I'd ask. As I recall we got 2 safeties in the ESPN 300 from last year. I may have that number wrong, but I was excited about that.

The O line is a good point made by Sky....Its another area where we are fairly young....

OFC

If you don't have a good O line no matter how good your other parts of the game are it's gonna be tough. OFC

dbav unfortunately they escaped-App gave em a fit!!

OFC

It was unfortunate. I grew up in a house full of Florida Gators, so I thrive on the misery of the Vols, the Bulldogs, and the Criminoles, haha.

Tennessee didn't look that good to me. Could just be first game bugs, but I was not that impressed.

Opening game tomorrow night. Let's give Duke football some shout outs. I know NCCU is not a top twenty school but I feel it should give us some more info about what type of team we are. We really need a blow out. OFC

I thought Edwards graduated last year. Great to still have him.

QB has made some nice passes so far.

This is what you do to teams you have over matched...score, stop, repeat. The Future is here.

Reactions: SWEc/o95
I'm trying not to get to excited because it's Central (not to take anything away from the other Durham team), but we look like we are in an offensive rhythm. Let's hope we keep this up throughout the season.

Reactions: SWEc/o95
Another TD! Parker has looked really good also. Hard to take anything away from a game like this. 42-0 not quite halftime.

49-0 at the half...lol. Not sure why we did an onside kick. Just for practice in a game time situation I guess.

What a couple of runs by Boehme. Wow.

49-0 at the half...lol. Not sure why we did an onside kick. Just for practice in a game time situation I guess.

I think it was a case of a FR kicker not getting his foot in it and it dropped into no man's land.

I didn't see it. Going by ESPN game feed and it said onside kick. We'll take it though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT