ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Blue Devils!

I was really glad when She got the head coaching job even more bummed when she had to cancel her first head coaching season due to Covid but it showed she put her team and staff first. Go lady devils !!

If they take care of business on Sunday they'll be 8-0 and surely be in the Top 25. They have a few issues early on. Mainly inconsistent free throw shooting and turnovers. Both of those things can be improved on. This team is pretty deep, moves the ball well, rebounds at a high clip, and they play together. I'm excited to see how the year goes for them. Actually going to the Duke/Carolina women's game in Cameron this season! Pretty dang pumped for that!

They broke my heart when they pissed away a title to Maryland. Ouch 🤕
Oh I will never forget that one either. I was working 3rd shift then and had to go in right afterwards. Needless to say I wasn't very pleasant to work around that evening.

• Sad
Reactions: hart2chesson
If they take care of business on Sunday they'll be 8-0 and surely be in the Top 25. They have a few issues early on. Mainly inconsistent free throw shooting and turnovers. Both of those things can be improved on. This team is pretty deep, moves the ball well, rebounds at a high clip, and they play together. I'm excited to see how the year goes for them. Actually going to the Duke/Carolina women's game in Cameron this season! Pretty dang pumped for that!
Good take. It’s depressing and kind of surreal to watch a women’s game at Cameron in contrast to the men’s. Not trying to go political but the girls deserve better

Dear the height of G's year, that place was packed. So wish i had driven to Dayton to see them play.

Good take. It’s depressing and kind of surreal to watch a women’s game at Cameron in contrast to the men’s. Not trying to go political but the girls deserve better
To be fair, even when Duke football was going to bowl games Wallace wade was an embarrassment. For whatever reason basketball seems to be the only sport to pit people in seats.

Women had lots of fans when Coach G was here. The first few years for JPM were good too but then got slack. If the ladies win at a consistent rate it will be packed again when the pandemic is over.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT