ADVERTISEMENT

Jayson Tatum

I know a lot of people don’t follow the NBA, but Jayson Tatum is quickly turning into a real superstar. He’s averaged over 30 per game in February. He’s also a great kid and a blast to watch play.
I didn't much after Jordan and Kobe left. I would only watch during the playoffs, but now, I'm trying to catch or streaming every game I can that Tatum, Zion and the pelicans as a whole are playing in. Just some straight-up fun Duke boys to watch perform. Duke is well represented in the league by some straight-up ballers. And let me say this right now, the Pelicans are going to be a serious problem in the league. They are coming and an extremely entertaining team to watch.

It's crazy how much better the Celtics are playing this year. Seems like everybody's game went to another level and I love me some Kemba too.

What do you think about this opinion?

I'm not sure Zion has played enough games to be on a list like this yet. Regarding Tatum, I would say his play since January would put him in the second tier, but am also okay leaving him in the third tier until he maintains that level of play just a bit longer.

Getting Kyrie out of Boston was the best thing for Tatum and Brown. Or pretty much the whole team.

Exactly....as a Celtics fan I was glad to see kyrie leave...he is a good 2nd fiddle...as he rode lebrons cost tails to a title...but when he is the leader of a team and the #1 option IMO he just can't handle that

Reactions: SWEc/o95
Just don’t know about Zion’s longevity.This is not a knock on his conditioning.Think he will get into get shape but do not know if human joints can withstand the force that a man that powerful generates

Just don’t know about Zion’s longevity.This is not a knock on his conditioning.Think he will get into get shape but do not know if human joints can withstand the force that a man that powerful generates

hes literally been questioned at every single turn. You could be right no doubt but the dude overcomes it all so far

That’s really all there is to holding him back. He’ll be a generational kind of talent if he can avoid injuries.

Reactions: pisgah101
It's very rare to see a guy make the kind of jump Jayson has during the season. I mean, he's become a top 15 or 20 player in the entire league. He's also carried my fantasy hoops team the last six weeks.

I’ve got him, Ingram, and Carter Jr. all on my team this season. I’m very glad I drafted all 3 of them, they have all had outstanding seasons and have each improved.

Reactions: Quavarius
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT