ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylen Blakes on USA East Coast team

Some on Duke Basketball Report posted Blakes highlights. I did not see a box score or stats.

I am hopeful that Blakes continues to develop, and it does seem like he's getting better, but the eye test tells me that Proctor is the much better player. Doesn't mean Blakes can't still have a role on this team.

Blakes is kind of turning into the guy we thought he would be last year. Really hope he sees the floor this year.

Reactions: hart2chesson
The only thing that will keep Blake’s off the floor is if he doesn’t play defense .

Reactions: christophero
The only thing that will keep Blake’s off the floor is if he doesn’t play defense .
Which I believe is his strength, so I don’t think that will be the issue. To me, it’ll be that Roach and Proctor prove too good to keep them off the floor. Which is a great thing for us, but tough for Blakes. We will see what happens. I do feel he will find a way onto the floor every game though.

I’m a Blake’s fan . I always go for the under dog but his length is intriguing on the defensive end . I can see him spelling Roach and proctor for minutes. The more intense practices are the better it helps the team .

Reactions: christophero
If Proctor is great would Blakes be willing to redshirt? He probably should have redshirted last year.

I don’t see Blakes even thinking about a redshirt. I don’t think he’s scared of competition in practice for minutes or he would have left .

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT