ADVERTISEMENT

I Stewart

I will say if there is no info there is no info, no matter how long you wait. I can’t imagine many people had Zion to Duke.

With that said, if he comes, great. If he doesn’t, I too hope Ques is back. A senior Ques is a major asset.

I mean, ditto, but Bolden and VC can't exactly play at the same time, can they?
I don’t think it’s a perfect fit but neither is Stewart and Carey. Carey can allow you to have a true big though bc he can at least step out and extend his game.

Duke can have Bolden return, land Stewart AND Hurt. But without a true PG, none of it will matter, it will just result in higher expectations and more pain.

I still haven't read anything positive about Duke's PG situation next season.

Reactions: Duke937
Evan Dainels just picked them and never does till the last minute and he is always looks right because of this. Time to move on to Bolden and Jones to come back.
I totally agree. Evan usually wait's until the last minute and usually spot on because especially for Duke recruits, he has already done the interview and write up is posted right after the commitment comes out.

Is it true that hof coach roy williams told Stewart he could play 4 years at unc and learn the post from vets brooks, huffman and manley the 1st two years. How's he gonna be able to turn that down? OFC

Evan won't make a pick if he doesn't know or have a good feeling. He did it a couple months ago with cj walker never made a pick for him

Last edited:
Classic misdirection with Washington....Duke and K have been on Stewart for a long time now. If he wants to play under the bright lights for the best-like hes said time and again... he Dukes!

Reactions: Dukebonedoc
Classic misdirection with Washington....Duke and K have been on Stewart for a long time now. If he wants to play under the bright lights for the best-like hes said time and again... he Dukes!

Makes sense since he plays for the #1 hs team in the nation the last 2 years and team USA. Hes use to winning and he must like to win ...imo won't win much of anything at uw

Go read josh gershon of 247 sports write up on boogie Ellis for those who think boogie can't run the point next year.

Decent blurb on Rivals main BB site about Boogie as well. He's not Tre, but he's no slouch. He's a kid who is rising in the eyes of evaluators, which is they type of player you want.

Reactions: Canadian Dukie
I keep hearing folks here saying Boogie ain’t no point guard but me personally, I love his game and grit.

Reactions: PatrickYates
For me, the big question with Boogie is: does he come in ready to start day one, or does he progress more like Nolan. Freshman Nolan running point on next years team would most likely not be close to being enough. Junior year Nolan, completely different story.

For me, the big question with Boogie is: does he come in ready to start day one, or does he progress more like Nolan. Freshman Nolan running point on next years team would most likely not be close to being enough. Junior year Nolan, completely different story.

Boogie seems like a guy that hasn't' really had to do a lot of traditional PG things so far in his HS career. Now that he's being asked to do more of those things THIS year, he's doing them pretty well. Like I said, he's not Tre, but the TJones bros came into existence in pretty much ideal circumstances.
Boogies is definitely more of a lead guard than a traditional PG, but that is fine. Next year, we need quality D, and good shooting from the perimeter from the PG. I think he can do those things.

Reactions: Showenuff
He’s announcing at halftime of a game that starts at 4:30 est.

I believe the 4:30 time likely came from a Washington paper/source. IS’s game is 7:30 and it’s on ESPN.

Reactions: Dad2ze
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT