ADVERTISEMENT

Highlights from Paolo Banchero, AJ Griffin, and Trevor Keels from Iverson Classic All American game

BlueDevilStop

Starter
Jun 8, 2020
This class is going to be so good.

Thanks for doing this. What I liked the most is the hustle shown by Paolo and AJ. AJ was following his shot that went in which is so rare these days. A great chance for an offensive rebound. And Paolo blocked a shot and instead of preening he immediately headed down the court. Again shows that Coach K not only recruits the best players but the best people.

Reactions: christophero
Chasing down your own rebound makes you a good person? :)
Oh you mean he didn't gloat after the blocked shot.

Thanks for doing this. What I liked the most is the hustle shown by Paolo and AJ. AJ was following his shot that went in which is so rare these days. A great chance for an offensive rebound. And Paolo blocked a shot and instead of preening he immediately headed down the court. Again shows that Coach K not only recruits the best players but the best people.

The clip of Banchero's blocked shot was probably my favorite as well. Really got to see some of these guys potential in the game.

The scary thing is I don’t think none of them showed a quarter of their potential in that game. I think they were simply just playing around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT