ADVERTISEMENT

Hehe

How many times have you finished doing your business and looked up to see you have no toilet paper?

• Total voters

IPSYCHOSIS

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2016
If you’re not the luckiest man alive what did you do? it just happened...again! Glad I had my phone playing angry birds Lmao

Haha man I usually do 99.9% time. This was one of them “get there In time” ones! And believe me I just got their in time. Haha coulda bought my face for a dollar when I looked up. It’s a bag of mixed emotions. Panic/anger/solutions/embarrassment /improvising/ whatever all at once! Nightmare. “Do I make that call down the hall I need toilet paper” Not to bad as long as you’re in your own house with help nearby. The away from home ones are the worst! Happened once and wow. After I was done I thought shooo I made it looked up and my lip dropped to the floor. Somebody out there’s gotta be with me and had this experience. Anyone? Haha

Haha man I usually do 99.9% time. This was one of them “get there In time” ones! And believe me I just got their in time. Haha coulda bought my face for a dollar when I looked up. It’s a bag of mixed emotions. Panic/anger/solutions/embarrassment /improvising/ whatever all at once! Nightmare. “Do I make that call down the hall I need toilet paper” Not to bad as long as you’re in your own house with help nearby. The away from home ones are the worst! Happened once and wow. After I was done I thought shooo I made it looked up and my lip dropped to the floor. Somebody out there’s gotta be with me and had this experience. Anyone? Haha

Ipsy just remember always "pick and roll" the paper before you go......:eek::D

Everytime I go to Lowes I have to look for a toilet. I've actually had moments when I actually though about using a display toilet.

I have a very serious question about the toilet and fundamental outcome of usage.

Which hand do you guys or gals use to wipe with? Again, this is a serious question.

I have a very serious question about the toilet and fundamental outcome of usage.

Which hand do you guys or gals use to wipe with? Again, this is a serious question.

Right. Funny thing about wiping. I had a friend many years ago that was a body builder. He won a couple of titles but told me his biceps were so big and tIght he could not wipe. LOL that rymes. He never told me how he did get it wiped but I figured one of 3 possible ways. Either his wife did it, he had a bidet or he bent over in the shower. OFC

Last edited:
I’m at the front end of a human centipide. Jerry is in back. I’ll ask him when he wakes up. He’s been sleeping for like 4 days though and he smells terrible, so he should be up soon.

Real answer: there’s always a box of Kleenex in the bathroom as a backup. Don’t remember a time I was without one or the other.

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
I’m at the front end of a human centipide. Jerry is in back. I’ll ask him when he wakes up. He’s been sleeping for like 4 days though and he smells terrible, so he should be up soon.

Real answer: there’s always a box of Kleenex in the bathroom as a backup. Don’t remember a time I was without one or the other.
Not sure to many have seen them movies lol....crazy

Not sure to many have seen them movies lol....crazy
Yeah. Might not have been the best place to post that reference. I saw it in college when it was all the buzz. I watched the movie but I spent most of the time looking away from the TV. Only other movie that grossed me out that much was Frozen (not the cartoon). 2010 movie.

Yeah. Might not have been the best place to post that reference. I saw it in college when it was all the buzz. I watched the movie but I spent most of the time looking away from the TV. Only other movie that grossed me out that much was Frozen (not the cartoon). 2010 movie.
Never seen that I’ll have to check it out. Gross, scary, crazy, I love them haha. But I’m crazy sooooo...yea :)

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Never seen that I’ll have to check it out. Gross, scary, crazy, I love them haha. But I’m crazy sooooo...yea :)
Mainly because I don’t like bones sticking out of skin and there’s a good chunk of this movie with that. Til the wolves show up...

Last edited:
Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
That is the finniest thing I have read in a while. I wish I had thought of it. Still chuckling after a knee slap hubert davis cackle. OFC
Sky the way that joke is supposed to go when I ask which hand do you use to wipe most people always say right or left hand. Then its followed up with why do you ask and I just say "well I use toilet paper". Most people look a little shitty afterwards. Of course Canadian Dukie answered it correctly almost immediately and ruined my joke.

Reactions: skysdad
Sky the way that joke is supposed to go when I ask which hand do you use to wipe most people always say right or left hand. Then its followed up with why do you ask and I just say "well I use toilet paper". Most people look a little shitty afterwards. Of course Canadian Dukie answered it correctly almost immediately and ruined my joke.
You woulda had me. thanks Canada! Haha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT