ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone heard the latest on Zion.

Nothing but he is being tested everyday out of the bubble back home dealing with a family emergency,

Reactions: skysdad
Watching it right now on TNT. Thanks for mentioning the rest of our Dukies bull city gamer. OFC

Reactions: bullcity gamer
Why did he start and come out after 2 min? I didn’t see the beginning of the game and he hasn’t been mentioned since I’ve been watching.

Zion scored NOLA’s first 5 points in the game. Ingram has 7 and Redick had great production off the bench in the 1st quarter. Good showing by The Blue Devils so far.

Zion is playing on TV in a couple of minutes. It was asinine holding him back the other night. In a two point game, you must play your best players down the stretch

Zion looks so heavy, slow and out of shape. What happened to that pick where he looked ripped? wonder how much that trip affected his conditioning ? Understandable obviously but damn

I honestly think the Pels are trying to miss the playoffs for a lotto pick.. I think they know they are good but are not a 2nd round playoff team yet.. and also they want that lotto pick in case they can’t get Ingram to stay this Summer.

The Pelicans don't look interested. I watched the first half of the game on Wednesday while cleaning the house. The effort was woeful. I assumed that it was an exhibition game until I turned off the vacuum and heard that the game counted

Reactions: christophero
Huff will make a lot of money playing professional basketball. Nothing like Zion, but plenty. Huff is a modern version of former Yale star and NBA journeyman, Chris Dudley. Plus, Huff wanted to play for Duke

Huff will make a lot of money playing professional basketball. Nothing like Zion, but plenty. Huff is a modern version of former Yale star and NBA journeyman, Chris Dudley. Plus, Huff wanted to play for Duke
Huff is a modern version of a guy that will be soon doing my taxes

Chris Dudley played in the NBA for 16 seasons from the late 80s through 2003. He averaged 4 points and 6 rebounds for his career. He was a bad shooter. Worse than Shaq on FTs, in the 45% range. But he signed pretty big contracts every year. He hustled, he blocked shots, he set screens. He played at Yale, and worked the UNC basketball camp in the summers. I never thought that he would play in the NBA and Huff might never play in the NBA, but he will get paid to play somewhere

Reactions: Fourteen44
Huff could win league MVP this year, but UVA's plodding offense will hold down his numbers. UNC in-state fanboy media seems fixated on Garrison Brooks.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT