ADVERTISEMENT

Grayson must embrace the hate!!!

Grayson can't handle the hate like Laettner did, but then again, nobody can do that. Christian custom modified hate into points. LOL!

Reactions: hart2chesson
Not sure if anyone saw, but espn2 was playing sportscenter before the game and they were interviewing Deandre Ayton in studio. The AZ native, still in HS, who's already signed for AZ who's HS team is playing in the hoop hall classic. Why do I bring this up? Because the second question they asked him were his thoughts on freaking Grayson Allen. So that they could show the tripping incidents. If that doesn't say it all, then I don't know what to tell you.

Not sure if anyone saw, but espn2 was playing sportscenter before the game and they were interviewing Deandre Ayton in studio. The AZ native, still in HS, who's already signed for AZ who's HS team is playing in the hoop hall classic. Why do I bring this up? Because the second question they asked him were his thoughts on freaking Grayson Allen. So that they could show the tripping incidents. If that doesn't say it all, then I don't know what to tell you.

That's pathetic, Timo, but unfortunately, what we've come to expect.

OFC

I just heard Seth Greenburg mention about the Louisville player popping Grayson in the mouth...paraphrasing he said, 'if you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw rocks.'. So, Greenburg was just fine with Allen getting popped in the face because...you know...he deserved it. ESPN, and their reporters are a disgrace.

OFC

Reactions: Baller224
I just heard Seth Greenburg mention about the Louisville player popping Grayson in the mouth...paraphrasing he said, 'if you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw rocks.'. So, Greenburg was just fine with Allen getting popped in the face because...you know...he deserved it. ESPN, and their reporters are a disgrace.

OFC
Pardon my language but F ESPN and Seth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT