Who gets gameball?

• Tre Jones

Votes: 74 93.7%
  • Cassius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wendell

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Wendell. Hit the winning shot and I haven't had a chance to vote for him yet.

I voted for Tre because he was so clutch down the stretch. Especially with that intentionally missed free throw. He should be called Tre “boulders” Jones after pulling that off.

giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

bikini-top-bouncy-boobs1.gif

tenor.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

The only correct answer is Tre.

Crazy, no doubt. He's got to be REALLY SORE today, from putting us on his back after Vernon fouled out! The young man will always get mentioned as the younger brother of Tyus. HOWEVER, this game may mark THE DEFINING MOMENT of developing HIS OWN IDENTITY!!!!

#GTHCGTH

OFC

I went with Tre without hesitation. But my goodness, I love our coach. Did anybody see how calm he was during the comeback? It's like he knew ok, time to kill this buzz right now. Guys we're going zone, Tre, drive it down their throats, everybody else feed off your Captain. The Goat just ain't fair lol. How in the world could you not want to play for him?

His calmness during a storm compared to the excessive sideline hand Clapper is a thing of beauty. Oh yeah, and coach C lost his mind like he was playing after Moores tip in lmbo. Freaking love it!

Tre. His play down the stretch was unmatched

Tre....I will say his decision making makes my blood boil at times. He needs to rely on his strength in critical situations and knowing WHEN to take over (Situational) (mid range game) It’s easy to sit and watch the game and say hey you should have used a little clock before shooting blah blah, but yeah.

Have to vote Tre, he just refused to lose. Great game from Wendell, he was deserving of a game like this.
And, shout out to "Big Vern" - Who said he never shows his emotions - did you see him come flying onto the court right after the game winning shot? All smiles and hugs - priceless!! :):):)

Go Duke!
OFC

Gotta be Tre. And his interview after the game was awesome. Shout out to his big bro.

I know we could say this almost every game, but Coach K again showed why he is the G.O.A.T. He kept making adjustments until he found something that worked, the small lineup. And he never ever lets the team give up. How many times have we seen games that most of us thought were out of reach and Duke came back to win or at least make it a game?

If Coach K hadn't become the best coach ever, he could have been a great 4 star general.

It has to be Tre for the boomerang clang at the end of regulation. One of the darndest things I've ever seen in a game.

Also, some of those ladies above are going to have back problems when they get older. Perverts! :p

Hadn’t checked this thread all day. Scrolling through and saw Longhorns post. Forgot the question.

Reactions: Hurley22
Man, there were so many great individual plays by just about everyone. Most of the guys had several great plays that made up for some really poor plays.
Goldwire missed that follow and a pretty easy layup. But, his overall D was very good and him beating Anthony to Moore's tip out has largely been overlooked. Anthony was closer and could have had a run out for a game winner like the SF Austin game. The "much less athletic" Goldwire easily beat him to it, leading to the game winner.
Alex's 3s and that quick foul on Platek, putting him on the line was huge. How many of those loose ball scrambles was Alex in on?
Moore's tip out, game winner, and the reason he didnt get whistled for the foul towards the end on Playek is because he outquicked him to the ball. Platek had the angle, but Moore was quicker, making it enough of a 50/50 ball that the refs didnt have to call it.
Joey with a huge 3 and steal.
I cant even come close to remembering all of the big plays!

Tre scored 15 straight points at the end of regulation into OT, every point needed to survive...every point a huge, pressure point.

His intentionally missed, perfectly placed FT that he rebounded and followed it with an incredible game winning jumper over great defense, was insane.

There's just no way anyone else is the player of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT