Votes: 32 55.2%
  • Vernon

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Tre

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
I went with J-Rob, but I'd like to give credit to the genius of coach K. Coming out beating them at their own game running up and down the floor. They had no answer....I think it really caught them by surprise.

JRob was great, but I went with Tre. He was great on both ends of the floor with his scoring and assists and shuting down Anthony!!! Our ACC player of the year!!!!
OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Most of the time I choose among the nominated. This time I picked other for the team. One of the best team victories ever. OFC

For anyone who recorded the game......at the 5 minute mark in the second half J-Rob had a nice defensive sequence, then comes down and hits a three, then the next offensive possession he had an assist to Stanley for a corner three. To see his teammates react the way they did during this stretch shows how much respect they have for him and what a great teamate he obviously has been. So happy for that guy man.

This one was hard but I went with Jrob. I like the confidence he seems to be instilling in the team with his play.

I chose "Other" for the team. Tre for locking down Jesus Anthony, Jrob for the spark, Vern was unstoppable for a couple minutes, and Cassius for his energy and timely 3 point baskets.

J-Rob's performance was bananas, particularly relative to expectations. He complemented Carey enough to neutralize a strong game from UNC's bigs. But I voted for Tre - he was the difference and was elite on both sides of the floor.

Had to go with Tre in this one. What a flawless game he played on both sides of the ball! But it might have been his best game of the season as a pure point guard. 22 points and 11 assists, that's sick!

As much of an impact as Baby Admiral has had on our team, and as easy as it could've been for me to pick him being Senior Night, Tre gets it for me because we're probably talking about a game which slammed the door on him winning ACC Player of the Year...just can't go against that!

Reactions: christophero
I voted Tre for his defense and double double but J-Rob and Cash and Vernon were close. We usually win when we get 4 guys bringing it.

Reactions: timo0402
tenor.gif

Your star players did what they usually do. That's why I'd say Robinson was the x factor. Dude has a silky smooth shooting stoke.

JROB easily!

I hope someone gives JRob a shot a the next level. Maybe not the NBA right now but a couple of years overseas where he can develope. The NBA is full of big guys that did very little as a college player. Don't misunderstand this next statement but I think he has Shane Battier like qualities. Defensive minded, cerebal, s nice little outside shot and loves to block shots. No doubt Daddy David taught him a lot and some youngsters develope slow. I'm not saying he's an NBA all star but someday he can help a team. Just my 4 cents. ( inflation.) OFC

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT