ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

Ha, true, true. Oh lord, don't remind me. Cried myself to sleep. I was 8, but even still. '96 stings the most for me. Then losing to the Twins and the Blue Jays. Last year's Dodgers loss is right up there too. Tonight's loss well forever be there too if we end up losing the series.
No two seasons in sports still sting me like the 1991 world series and the 1999 final four. Forever burned into my memory

Snit has managed a good series, but he should've went with Tyler for one more inning. Luke Jackson is now a man alone on a island. I just see no way we win now. That's 10 straight losses in Dodgers stadium. Several of those games the Braves could've and should've won. None more so than tonight

It’s just random things that kill us like the base running blunder in the first, the fact that aj minter is a left handed big league pitcher without a pick off move how is that possible, bellinger going yard on a shoulder high fastball Wasted a hell of a gutty performance from Morton tonight Really thought the mojo had changed this year. But it feels like we’ve seen this movie before

Left too many runners on tonight too. Dodgers really do have our number. You'd think the baseball gods would throw us a bone finally but it's not looking good. I feel the worst for Freddie. Nicest guy in the game and he deserves a ring. Losing another series to these asshats would be freaking brutal.

Reactions: KDSTONE
Snit has managed a good series, but he should've went with Tyler for one more inning. Luke Jackson is now a man alone on a island. I just see no way we win now. That's 10 straight losses in Dodgers stadium. Several of those games the Braves could've and should've won. None more so than tonight

It’s just random things that kill us like the base running blunder in the first, the fact that aj minter is a left handed big league pitcher without a pick off move how is that possible, bellinger going yard on a shoulder high fastball Wasted a hell of a gutty performance from Morton tonight Really thought the mojo had changed this year. But it feels like we’ve seen this movie before
Seen this movie WAY too many times. I mean, here we are, with the lead in the series, sounding like we just got swept. That's coming from somewhere!!

No two seasons in sports still sting me like the 1991 world series and the 1999 final four. Forever burned into my memory

I carry the losses with me more than I should. I'm a Raiders fan too. So, things have been interesting for me of late, haha Well, as a Raiders fan I am use to disappointment and as a Braves fan I am use to the October heartbreak.

Reactions: KDSTONE
Classic Braves right there. Remember the '96 World Series, Hart? This is it. I doubt our fellas recover from that.
Oh yeah. Its a mental thing too I think at LA. Thats now 13 of the last 14 losses in games at LA. Theres no way for us to get enough of a lead at there. Even when D'arnud grounded into double play with runners 1st and 3rd I was concerned....We should have at gone up more.

Hitting in 9th we looked like kids playing something other than T-ball for first time. Today tells the tale I am afraid.Lose and we go down without winning another game. Win and I think we still take it. OFC

Not really. Wasn’t a bad pitch way out of the zone. Can’t remember if the two runners on were his or not though. Just business as usual fir Braves fans.
Idk why I got my hopes up with this team. They’ve broke my heart 29 of the last 30 years

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Idk why I got my hopes up with this team. They’ve broke my heart 29 of the last 30 years
We’re like Charlie Brown with Lucy and the football. We never learn but hope springs eternal. Just a few hours away from knowing whether this year could be different.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
We’re like Charlie Brown with Lucy and the football. We never learn but hope springs eternal. Just a few hours away from knowing whether this year could be different.
Truer words have never been spoken. Lol

That was freaking stupid. Why didn't they stay in the shift there? I swear, if they give this one up too.....

JulZknv.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT