ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

Trying to turn the mojo. Braves trail Brewers 2-1 in the ninth. Hader is getting the early calls vs Freeman

The mojo turn almost worked. Freeman and Riley got on. Arcia isn't much of an option as a pinch hitter. A 2-1 loss. A brilliant effort by Charlie Morton wasted

The mojo turn almost worked. Freeman and Riley got on. Arcia isn't much of an option as a pinch hitter. A 2-1 loss. A brilliant effort by Charlie Morton wasted
When your lead off is hitting 220 and one of your best hitters Ozzie is weak against righties
You may have hit your ceiling this year. Hope Acuna and mike s come back strong and they dump ozuna. Need a couple of good hit for average fundamentally sound hitters to make this a formidable lineup

Fried pitched another gem!. Six innings, zero runs, three hits and zero walks!. No way would I have pulled him, but he's now available for game 5. Fried is the best pitcher in the National League right now, and Morton isn't too far behind.

Better reaction than I had. No excuse for walking the lead off hitter. He actually pitched great the rest of the inning. Second batter was lucky. Blooped a two-strike pitch to short left while breaking his bat.
That's Smith's M.O. Enter game, promptly get into trouble, then try his best Houdini.... OFC

Hart, do you think the Braves can beat the Giants or the Dodgers? Going to be really tough. If this pitching holds up I think they can. Everyone is on another level now. 88 wins and they're 4 away from a WS.
Whew, tall order bleed but Snit and Co have had a WHOLE YEAR to think about the chance to go to the WS slip away!!! Had that 3-1 lead! Its OUR TIME buddy! OFC

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Got the win in 4. Set up your starters for the NLCS. Brewers had some of the best starting pitching in the league and Braves take it in 4....could have easily been a sweep. I love going into a series with Morton, Fried, and Anderson 1, 2, 3. Playing with house money now, so play loose and smart and get some wins. Gotta give it up to the Braves fans. Been a while since it was rocking like that. Keep it going...Chop On!

I think the two teams out west are gonna get the best of us but it’s been a hell of a ride nonetheless. Next year, we win the whole damn thing
Win or lose next series young guys getting valuable po experience while we get healthy and balance our lineup with a little more average and contact hitting

Like starting Fried and Anderson at home for games 1 and 2. Let them relax and just throw strikes in the friendly confines of Truist Park. Let the vet take it for the first game in the enemies camp.

Can't wait for Saturday night. Having the gang over. Big Screen outdoors.

CHOP ON BABY!

Like starting Fried and Anderson at home for games 1 and 2. Let them relax and just throw strikes in the friendly confines of Truist Park. Let the vet take it for the first game in the enemies camp.

Can't wait for Saturday night. Having the gang over. Big Screen outdoors.

CHOP ON BABY!
Lets Get Em Smash!!!! OFC

Reactions: smashmouth5
I'm sick of hearing about how it's not fair that Braves are hosting NLCS. I have one solution for the Dodgers...WIN YOUR DAMN DIVISION!

LET'S GO BRAVES...HERE COMES FIRST PITCH!

Reactions: Dave Vass
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT