ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

Now the Dodger fans are talking about the players they are missing....let's see...Acuna, Ozuna, Soroka, Soler. How about we just call it even.

Reactions: hart2chesson
we gonna win this shit watch! That little starting the bullpen plans gonna backfire. Our guys got a little refreshment of their guys stuff in GAME 1! It should set our guys up better prepared for what to expect when they go to the pen in the remaining…6 games😂 That’s just the way I think anyway

we gonna win this shit watch! That little starting the bullpen plans gonna backfire. Our guys got a little refreshment of their guys stuff in GAME 1! It should set our guys up better prepared for what to expect when they go to the pen in the remaining…6 games😂 That’s just the way I think anyway
You’re using too much common sense. Dave Roberts is a slave to his computer lucky for us

Well, I hope we can steal one in LA. Needed this one tonight and it's not looking good. Terrible run of events there. Should have left Matzek in to finish the inning.

F8FIxcT.jpg
….leggoooooo!😝

Classic Braves right there. Remember the '96 World Series, Hart? This is it. I doubt our fellas recover from that.

Reactions: KDSTONE
I know it. All of a sudden it feels like we’re down 2. 1. And they said game 4 will prob be a “bullpen” game for Braves. Holy f$&@
Snit has managed a good series, but he should've went with Tyler for one more inning. Luke Jackson is now a man alone on a island. I just see no way we win now. That's 10 straight losses in Dodgers stadium. Several of those games the Braves could've and should've won. None more so than tonight.

After about 38 years of this, it doesn't even hurt like it used to. It's just what I expect now. A lot of baseball to be played yet, but like KD said, it feels like we are down 2-1

I don't know, I feel the opposite way I guess. It starts to wear on me as a fan. Growing up in the 90s with so much heartbreak and now these last few years of utter gut punches. The series against the Cards, losing that 3-1 lead last year, and now this feels like we just lost the series tonight. I hope the players can bounce back better than most of us fans because I am feeling pretty damn defeated tonight. And drunk, also drunk.

I don't know, I feel the opposite way I guess. It starts to wear on me as a fan. Growing up in the 90s with so much heartbreak and now these last few years of utter gut punches. The series against the Cards, losing that 3-1 lead last year, and now this feels like we just lost the series tonight. I hope the players can bounce back better than most of us fans because I am feeling pretty damn defeated tonight. And drunk, also drunk.
You have to drink during baseball season as a Braves fan. You'll never make it through it otherwise!!
I have worked at the same place for a little over 32 years now. I have one occurrence of lost time. The morning after game 7 of the 1991 series. Still get sick thinking about that ball that Puckett hit. Game 6 off Leibrandt. Damn I thought we had that game

Last edited:
You gotta remember.. our team is expected to lose. No pressure. We’re the dogs in this shit. Going 3-0 in the nlcs is great but….really…against the dodgers?! lol. We’re still sitting pretty. We handled our business at home.
Gotta love your optimism ippsy. I wish I felt as positive as you do. I've just seen this movie before and it doesn't have a happy ending. I'd love to be wrong though.

Snit has managed a good series, but he should've went with Tyler for one more inning. Luke Jackson is now a man alone on a island. I just see no way we win now. That's 10 straight losses in Dodgers stadium. Several of those games the Braves could've and should've won. None more so than tonight
It’s just random things that kill us like the base running blunder in the first, the fact that aj minter is a left handed big league pitcher without a pick off move how is that possible, bellinger going yard on a shoulder high fastball Wasted a hell of a gutty performance from Morton tonight Really thought the mojo had changed this year. But it feels like we’ve seen this movie before

You have to drink during baseball season as a Braves fan. You'll never make it through it otherwise!!
I have worked at the same place for a little over 32 years now. I have one occurrence of lost time. The morning after game 7 of the 1991 series. Still get sick thinking about that ball that Puckett hit
Ha, true, true. Oh lord, don't remind me. Cried myself to sleep. I was 8, but even still. '96 stings the most for me. Then losing to the Twins and the Blue Jays. Last year's Dodgers loss is right up there too. Tonight's loss well forever be there too if we end up losing the series.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT