ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

sIMx0mH.gif

Reactions: KDSTONE
I’ll never understand sliding feet first. You’re at such a disadvantage and can’t even stay on the bag. I couldn’t wait to get out of minors where they allow you to slide head first lol.

I don't have room left to hate any other baseball players. Mine is 100% reserved for Orel Hersheiser and always will be. He get's all of it

I sure wish Acuna wasn't hurt.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I think every baseball season, I should just cut to the chase on opening day, drink bleach, and let someone kick me in the groin, and just skip all the regular season B.S.
Just get the inevitable over with on day one.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Didn't expect such a showing. Its like we relaxed doing what WE HAD TO DO in LA and won a single game to head back to Atlanta up 3-2. Fried was a mess, bullpen poured gas on fire, and our bats cooled off considerably.

That damn Dodger fanboy play-by-play guy was having his jollies. He obviously has his boys penciled in for the Series now, the way he was hyping the pitching matchups the next two games. Hopefully we right the ship and don't make some kind of dubious distinction in history like being the first team ever to blow consecutive pennants up 3-1 to the same team. We'd NEVER hear the end of it. OFC

Didn't expect such a showing. Its like we relaxed doing what WE HAD TO DO in LA and won a single game to head back to Atlanta up 3-2. Fried was a mess, bullpen poured gas on fire, and our bats cooled off considerably.

That damn Dodger fanboy play-by-play guy was having his jollies. He obviously has his boys penciled in for the Series now, the way he was hyping the pitching matchups the next two games. Hopefully we right the ship and don't make some kind of dubious distinction in history like being the first team ever to blow consecutive pennants up 3-1 to the same team. We'd NEVER hear the end of it. OFC
Fanboy Ron darling is a world class tool; if there are any doubts look up his cameo in shallow Hal. This guy makes Stallone look like Laurence Olivier

Are these announcers on the Dodgers payroll? You can also add Chris Taylor to the list of people I hate.
Frenchy goes out of his way to be appear neutral. Darling is a tool. Listening to his frustrations about Roberts’ mishandling of the pitching staff last night made me feel like I was listening to a Dodgers call in show

Right now, I still feel like we win this series. My confidence in beating the Astros......very low.
I guess I've just been through too many post season failures with on one success to feel confident. Kick a dog 15 days in a row but give him a treat somewhere in the middle, and he's still gonna be pretty damn nervous when you walk in!!!

Who do we lose next year? If any. Free agents.
Freeman's contract runs out next month. He needs to be priority one.
Acuna is good through 2029.
I believe Albies is still inked for a couple more years
Swanson becomes a free agent in 2023
I believe Pederson is a free agent next year
Riley is good through 2026.
I "think" Fried is a free agent next year, but I'd be shocked if he doesn't sign a long term deal.
Lastly, I believe Rosario and Duvall are also free agents next year.
There are more, but those are the ones I believe are most important

Honestly cant decide if this is good or bad......Let's go with good just for positive attitude sake!
Yeah, who knows at this point. I would tend to agree w/you Blue, and think we're catching a break. Still I won't believe Scherzer's not starting until someone else takes the bump. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT