ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

I admire Scherzer for realizing his limitations. He's a tremendous competitor.
True but he also signed a contract upon arriving in la that he would never doubt the God of Analytics aka Roberts Could be providing cover for his boss. Roberts is being hammered in la for his mishandling of this staff

Reactions: geddoughton23
Pulling for the Braves, and I’m not a fan of Bellinger, but what an at bat he just had to tie it up. Swallowed pride, and slapped it through the open hole.
More guys should do that.

The Shift works. It's amazing how hard every pitcher throws in the mid 90s. The Dodgers' reliever throws an easy 100. But the shift against Freeman in the seventh was bizarre. No Dodger to the left of second base. He's such a skilled hitter. A push bunt would have advanced Rosario from first to third easily

Headed out for t-shirt, hat, whatever I can find today guys. This old fart has been watching the Braves since we were awful in the 70s!

Don't get me wrong, the Bobby Cox peak years were great, but that seems so long ago. Plus this was unexpected. I saw Acuna go down that Saturday afternoon in Florida, and figured there goes this year. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THESE GUYS???!!!

Btw, double memorial service set today for Fox play by play guy Brian Anderson, and analyst Ron Darling. Those two got chopped to death. They were somber souls when the game ended. "Frenchy" I hope you got to party up a storm!!!! How 'bout that Will ####ing Smith???!!! He was a BEAST!!!! GO BRAVOS!!!

OFC

I got to watch the clincher with my dad and uncle in Georgia after coming down for a funeral. My dad has been all in since following Hammering Hank as a kid since the 60s. I grew up on the 90s greats so I missed the struggle. Just to be able to enjoy it with them was a memory I'll forever cherish. I can't wait to get my son's into the Braves once they are old enough as well!

I got to watch the clincher with my dad and uncle in Georgia after coming down for a funeral. My dad has been all in since following Hammering Hank as a kid since the 60s. I grew up on the 90s greats so I missed the struggle. Just to be able to enjoy it with them was a memory I'll forever cherish. I can't wait to get my son's into the Braves once they are old enough as well!
Great story!!!

OFC

Treasure it. I lost my dad a few years ago and our big bond was the Braves. I wanted to pick up the phone so bad last night and give him a call. When the last out was made all I could do was sit and cry.

I will say that my 3 year old granddaughter was staying with us last night. I had her yelling at the TV and chopping before she went to bed. At one point I had walked into the kitchen and she ran in yelling, "Come on Pop Pop! They are doing like this (Chop) and we need to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT