ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

bleediteveryday30

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 24, 2013
It's time to get rid of Will Smith. And I think Snitker too if he keeps going to Smith. It's clear Smith should not be our closer. This has been torturous to watch as a fan. Thank God for Max Fried with the shutout. Braves are hanging on to this division lead by the skin of their teeth. Snit continuing to return time and time again to Will Smith has me fuming though.

Last edited:
It's time to get rid of Will Smith. And I think Snitker too if he keeps going to Smith. It's clear Smith should not be our closer. This has been torturous to watch as a fan. Thank God for Max Fried with the shutout. Braves are hanging on to this division lead by the skin of their teeth. Snit continuing to return time and time again to Will Smith has me fuming though.
bleed PREACH!!!! I gave your post the "anger" emoji because I AM FED up w/Smith serving up gopher balls. I have been thinking Matzek, then other options, although there is NO TRUE CLOSER I firmly believe on that pitching staff.

However, we're at point of NO RETURN, and this is on Snitker for not at least TRYING to DEVELOP someone else!!! The guy from Pittsburgh acquired in July is not the answer. He's lost it since MLB started checking pitchers routinely for foreign substances.

You're right, its dangerously close to Phillies driving by us at the end to take it. Its almost as if we're plotting our own demise. The Tatis homer last nite was the last straw!!!!! #HelpBaseballGods

OFC

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Every time he pitches I feel like the line from The Sandlot...YOU'RE KILLING ME SMALLS! There has to be a better option. I love the additions to the outfield but they needed to do more to address the pen. Should of kept Melancon.
YES smash!!!! How DID we let Melancon get away.???!! If we blow the NL EAST, that will rate as the biggest off field blunder of year!!! OFC

bleed PREACH!!!! I gave your post the "anger" emoji because I AM FED up w/Smith serving up gopher balls. I have been thinking Matzek, then other options, although there is NO TRUE CLOSER I firmly believe on that pitching staff.

However, we're at point of NO RETURN, and this is on Snitker for not at least TRYING to DEVELOP someone else!!! The guy from Pittsburgh acquired in July is not the answer. He's lost it since MLB started checking pitchers routinely for foreign substances.

You're right, its dangerously close to Phillies driving by us at the end to take it. Its almost as if we're plotting our own demise. The Tatis homer last nite was the last straw!!!!! #HelpBaseballGods

OFC

Most definitely on Snitker, Hart. I like the man but I am done with him if they blow this lead and lose the division to Philly. How much did we pay for Smith, $40 million?

Most definitely on Snitker, Hart. I like the man but I am done with him if they blow this lead and lose the division to Philly. How much did we pay for Smith, $40 million?
I am laughing so as not to cry bleed. Hey I love Snit, but he seems to be hellbent on using Will "Definitely Not The Thrill" Smith. Another big day today, but I can almost guarantee one thing: Philly won't lose to Pittsburgh. No deficit is too large for them now. 7-0??? No matter, they rally... OFC

The Padres are starting Velasquez tonight. He's only 3-8 this year. He was released by Philadelphia, and the Braves have roughed him up this season

Braves tied the game at 3 in the fifth. Duvall is a great athlete. He's huge, yet playing well in center field

I can't believe how stupid professionals can be. Bases loaded. Machado up for the Padres. He's their only threat. Walk him and fall behind by a run. But Ynoa grooves a batting practice fastball for a grand slam

Reactions: hart2chesson
The Braves organization must be the best place ever to work. Smith is doing everything he can to get fired yet he still has a job

It's tough watching Smith come in...I thought Rodriguez may have moved into that role..???
Rodriguez pretty much only throws fastballs. Hes served up 6 homers in his last 11 innings.However I was under impression he would work out as our closer when we acquired him.
OFC

Tonight’s game more of the same.. walk the bases loaded then strike out the side. I think Will Smith just likes to mess with us at this point. Hope Duke doesn’t give us to many moments like that this year lol
RARE INNING. NOBODY put ball in play for San Diego. As you noted Duke937, walks and strike outs only. #OnlyWillTheThrill OFC

DANG! Smith made it interesting again, but somehow escaped!! Of course Rosario's misplayed flyball didnt help. All in all, I was thrilled we won. Morton tossed a gem!
#LetsGoBravos

OFC
Fill me in . Do we have a chance to do some damage in the postseason ( if ) I don’t even know Acuna was hurt damnnnnn

If chicks love the long ball then they love this team. Good defense as well (except Rosario's brain fart last night).

Bullpen has been an issue. Just don't know what you're getting when that door opens.
Like FSU fb fans and fg kickers every fan base has its demons. Except Alabama fb maybe With the Braves it’s from the minute the manager picks up the phone to out #27

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT