ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

Good starting pitching, solid fielding, timely hitting and Kelly Crull keeping those boys fired up in the dugout!!!!! OFC

I'm not getting my hopes up. Too many times they have broken my heart over the years. My memories of the 90s are filled with collapse after collapse. Should've won at least 3 titles and really lucked out playing the Indians to get the one in '95. This may all sound negative, but after years of disappointment this is where I am at, 😄🤣😂

Reactions: ceilo77
244203893_10158448749507263_4565909177842330509_n.jpg

Happy to eat my words here. What a run this team has went on to close this out. With all the adversity they have been through this season to win this division is pretty damn spectacular.

Reactions: hart2chesson
We need to get Freddie hitting well for the playoffs. Last nite really seemed to drag him down emotionally from an individual performance. He looked really depressed, but hes such a TEAM GUY he was THRILLED in the post game celebration!!! OFC

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Snit's best managerial job of the 4 straight NL EAST TITLES. Seven and a half games out mid-summer, losing Acuna, Ozuna and Soroka. He believed in Will Smith when none of us did!! Our front office played a big role too, with some huge acquisitions! Thrilled we've made it this far!!! OFC

It really is and I am thrilled to eat my words here. I've been so negative towards Snit and especially Will Smith. Years of being disappointed has brought that on. You're right though Hart. This is the most impressive display of managing he has shown during this run. Very happy to have been wrong about him and Smith. Will has been clutch of late. 4 straight saves since the debacle in San Diego.

We need to get Freddie hitting well for the playoffs. Last nite really seemed to drag him down emotionally from an individual performance. He looked really depressed, but hes such a TEAM GUY he was THRILLED in the post game celebration!!! OFC

My stomach was in knots when he got hit by that pitch last night. Hopefully he's fine and this team can find a little bit of October magic.

I'm not getting my hopes up. Too many times they have broken my heart over the years. My memories of the 90s are filled with collapse after collapse. Should've won at least 3 titles and really lucked out playing the Indians to get the one in '95. This may all sound negative, but after years of disappointment this is where I am at, 😄🤣😂
exactly...at least 3....up 3-1 against the yankees and should've beat the twins...How lonnie smith didnt score off that pendleton double...is mindboggling....knoblauch iirc fooled everybody

My Yankees are on the verge of an epic collapse. Just win one game already. They are down 7-1.

Reactions: skysdad
The Braves could not ask for a better first round matchup than Milwaukee. Much better than playing 106+ win Giants or Dodgers, or the Cardinals who just won 17 games in a row

I think the Braves will be underdogs no matter the opponent though. If this team goes deep I'll be tickled pink. Really can't believe they won the division.

I think the Braves will be underdogs no matter the opponent though. If this team goes deep I'll be tickled pink. Really can't believe they won the division.
bleed I agree with you. Losing Soroka, Acuna and Ozuna would have been the death knell for most teams, and we were dead in the water mid-summer. I am thrilled we made it this far, and my hopes simply rest on being a team of destiny! OFC

bleed I agree with you. Losing Soroka, Acuna and Ozuna would have been the death knell for most teams, and we were dead in the water mid-summer. I am thrilled we made it this far, and my hopes simply rest on being a team of destiny! OFC
After all the years of disappointing collapses this team winning a championship would only be fitting! Let's speak the unbelievable into existence! Chipper was my hero as a kid and I don't think I've loved a player more than Chipper until Freddie Freeman. I want to see him get a ring so damn bad. I think that would make this grown man cry!

After all the years of disappointing collapses this team winning a championship would only be fitting! Let's speak the unbelievable into existence! Chipper was my hero as a kid and I don't think I've loved a player more than Chipper until Freddie Freeman. I want to see him get a ring so damn bad. I think that would make this grown man cry!

The only player I would rather have seen get a ring more than Freddie would be The Murph. Dale cant get one now, but Freddie still has a chance. GOD I would love to see it!!!

Morton, Fried, Anderson first 3 games. Hopefully the Braves have it wrapped after 3 games but it will be interesting to see how they pitch a game 4. Ynoa, bullpen game or Morton on short rest? Lot more options if up 2-1. If down 2-1 I think it is def Morton.

Morton, Fried, Anderson first 3 games. Hopefully the Braves have it wrapped after 3 games but it will be interesting to see how they pitch a game 4. Ynoa, bullpen game or Morton on short rest? Lot more options if up 2-1. If down 2-1 I think it is def Morton.

It's funny, I think the Braves are in a better position with starting pitching this year than last. It's the closers that have me the most concerned. Can Will Smith and Luke Jackson keep up their recent performances? Also, the Braves have the swing away mentality on first pitches that concerns me against that Brewers bullpen.

Not a Dodgers fan, but I am tickled pink to see the Cardinals go down that way.
Bleed I am just concerned if we get that far, the Dodgers have a mental edge over us. Hope I am wrong, and that 3-1 games NL PENNANT series lead we blew to them last year sparks REVENGE!!

The Dodgers have always sort of reminded me of CaroWhina over the years. They seem to have a horseshoe up their wazoo in pulling out games.

Hey, enough from me on the Dodgers, I am only concerned about BEATING Milwaukee now. OFC

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Bleed I am just concerned if we get that far, the Dodgers have a mental edge over us. Hope I am wrong, and that 3-1 games NL PENNANT series lead we blew to them last year sparks REVENGE!!

The Dodgers have always sort of reminded me of CaroWhina over the years. They seem to have a horseshoe up their wazoo in pulling out games.

Hey, enough from me on the Dodgers, I am only concerned about BEATING Milwaukee now. OFC
Yeah, I do worry about holdover feelings from last year effecting this group. My hope is they're locked in though on the ultimate goal. Right now that is beating a formidable Brewers team who is being picked by everyone and their mama to beat the Braves. One game at a time. One series at a time.

I have hated the dodgers with a passion for many many years for one reason. Maybe some of you will remember this. I "think" it was 1991. Very early in the season, Braves vs dodgers. We made like 4 errors on one single sequence between the ball being booted, then kicked, then over thrown, ETC

Lasorda and Hershiser come out of the dugout, onto the field doing a sarcastic chop and laughing. Well, Braves got the last laugh that year!! Anyway, I have hated the dodgers since that day. Very low class move.

I have hated the dodgers with a passion for many many years for one reason. Maybe some of you will remember this. I "think" it was 1991. Very early in the season, Braves vs dodgers. We made like 4 errors on one single sequence between the ball being booted, then kicked, then over thrown, ETC

Lasorda and Hershiser come out of the dugout, onto the field doing a sarcastic chop and laughing. Well, Braves got the last laugh that year!! Anyway, I have hated the dodgers since that day. Very low class move.
Yup. Screw the dodgers. They’ve choked in the playoffs almost as many times as the Braves have

Reactions: Blueheart32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT